What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden is cancelled! No way on this God's green earth am I going to Stansted Airport at 7Am tomorrow morning. Also I booked the wrong airport, Gothenburg to Stockholm is 3 hrs on the train and walking distance 95 Hours. Brexit got to me so insha'Allah next week, if I could give the ticket to someone else I would but it cost more to change it than the actual ticket price.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
LoveandLight put me on their ignore list I was wondering why I hadn't being seeing their posts for a while. I'm heartbroken is this what it feels like to find out your partner has cheated on you with a republican? I was planning to make appreciation thread for them now there is no point :(

giphy.gif

I think it's time I migrate back to Cediland.net

LoveandLight put me on their ignore list I was wondering why I hadn't being seeing their posts for a while. I'm heartbroken is this what it feels like to find out your partner has cheated on you with a republican? I was planning to make appreciation thread for them now there is no point :(

giphy.gif

I think it's time I migrate back to Cediland.net

Cuba is a great actor!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Got my results back for essays finally can relax don't know why I thought it would be bad. Feb is the month of weddings I can't wait to steal food and meet bijins can't wait .

Sweden is cancelled! No way on this God's green earth am I going to Stansted Airport at 7Am tomorrow morning. Also I booked the wrong airport, Gothenburg to Stockholm is 3 hrs on the train and walking distance 95 Hours. Brexit got to me so insha'Allah next week, if I could give the ticket to someone else I would but it cost more to change it than the actual ticket price.
I wasn't even supposed to be in London today! I give up on London!!!

Elephant in here!

Go back into my history for the last week.

f*ck Trump! American I don't give a flying f*ck about you lot

However I said they are going to kick off! Isis!
Now you're messing with Yemen. Only Allah can help you people.
Call the police and get me locked up for speaking the truth. Xx

Met police please boot off my door??? So I can get you cunts for nearly killing me in 1989 left me for dead around the corner that I'm at.
Sending me to Harley Street isn't going to do this time. I know what a rainbow is this time.
My mother couldn't speak proper English then you tried it mate!

I've been arrested since then, however I don't have a criminal record. Everything I did I was under the age of 18. So I can pass any character reference.
I might join you lot!
Plastic police you having a bubble?
I can do that in my area for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.