What is on your mind right now?

BenInHer

6/21/2020
10 hr work days huuuh? That’s slavery sxb, start job searching and don’t quit unless you get hired
Lol its not, I usually work 4 tens,3 days off. It's trade work. It's how we make a killin

You should see durning may long wknd. We work 10hr 7days a week, 3 weeks on 1 week off. Fml
:liberaltears:

Lmao
Lol its not, I usually work 4 tens,3 days off. It's trade work. It's how we make a killin

You should see durning may long wknd. We work 10hr 7days a week, 3 weeks on 1 week off. Fml
:liberaltears:
I have a friend who works 12 hr shift for a week than gets the entire next week off. Good money wallahi.

Struggle while your young broski, inshallah we’ll be blessed by the time we hit 50. And open up a 401k or rrsp (if your in Canada) if you don’t have one !

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's hot here and it's only 23* and they were screening Chinese niggas for coronavirus at the airport LMFAOOO. Going to gharapuri for the caves today pls no illness

Sweden is cancelled! No way on this God's green earth am I going to Stansted Airport at 7Am tomorrow morning. Also I booked the wrong airport, Gothenburg to Stockholm is 3 hrs on the train and walking distance 95 Hours. Brexit got to me so insha'Allah next week, if I could give the ticket to someone else I would but it cost more to change it than the actual ticket price.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
LoveandLight put me on their ignore list I was wondering why I hadn't being seeing their posts for a while. I'm heartbroken is this what it feels like to find out your partner has cheated on you with a republican? I was planning to make appreciation thread for them now there is no point :(

I think it's time I migrate back to Cediland.net

Trending