What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just passed by few madoows and geeljires while taking my annual sunday afternoon stroll with my golden retriever.

What I have noticed lately is geeljires trying to emulate madoows by wearing a piece of torn down gorgorad called "durag" on their already enormous as forehead.

What they're unaware of is that they end up looking like megamind wearing a swimming cap.
:idontlike:

PS: It makes you look like a criminal stop.
image_138721f8-fd31-4a88-9f8e-362ce4c4baa7_2048x.jpg

Dml9oFkXsAIkv7J.jpg

I’m going straight ruthless on Allah...

Guide me to the person, inshallah he understands.

HMP crew I might see you sooner than you think.
I lost my brother, 25 years for bullshit.

Tower Hamlets I’ve got you..
Tottenham I’ll come back when I finish .

I saw a cute Somali girl on the bus today.

But she was with her younger sister and I didn't want to make it awkward for them by me approaching.

:mjcry::mjcry:

Inshallah, we cross paths again.

:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

Galabiya and Kufi: Political Islam
AK: Violence
Unrest & Poverty: untended gardens and crumbling infrastructure
Vat of empty alcohol bottles: symbolic of various forms of substance abuse
Flag: Errant nationalism
what a smart ass you are!
how come u did not make an AMA? i got some questions for u...

VixR

Veritas
what a smart ass you are!
how come u did not make an AMA? i got some questions for u...
It’s obvious.

Its such a perfect image of what’s wrong, and captures almost everything. The only positive thing, the only hope in that image, is his ability to read.

VixR

Veritas
I peed myself in my sleep! I woke up and couldn’t believe it. Never had that happened to me in my life. I was a quick train as a kid too.

I thought, “WTF...was it due to a dream? Stress? Diet? It’s been interesting times, what has changed?”.

I frantically tried to remember if I dreamt about peeing, but I couldn’t conjure my dreams AT ALL.

The day leading up to that fateful night, I took a larger than usual dose of l-theanine, which I rarely take anyway, ironically bc it’s an adaptogen, so my stress levels which I know are peak recently, could be managed. Could be they worked a little to well and relaxed my bladder while it was at it lol. Still shocked, for sure.

I peed myself in my sleep! I woke up and couldn’t believe it. Never had that happened to me in my life. I was a quick train as a kid too.

I thought, “WTF...was it due to a dream? Stress? Diet? It’s been interesting times, what has changed?”.

I frantically tried to remember if I dreamt about peeing, but I couldn’t conjure my dreams AT ALL.

The day leading up to that fateful night, I took a larger than usual dose of l-theanine, which I rarely take anyway, ironically bc it’s an adaptogen, so my stress levels which I know are peak recently, could be managed. Could be they worked a little to well and relaxed my bladder while it was at it lol. Still shocked, for sure.
:farmajoyaab:

I slept a full 12 hours recently:dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
:farmajoyaab:

I slept a full 12 hours recently:dabcasar:
I had impact on my abdomen this summer from a wreck, but I came out of it practically unscathed.

My first thought when I woke up in a puddle of my own making was that I’d sweated profusely, but it wasn’t sweat (I’ve been having dreams about not having survived it, etc).

2nd thought was maybe something’s fucked up after all and something’s wrong with my external sphincter (muscle that you control voluntarily to pee), but it’s held up all day so far.

Crazy shit.

3rd thing I did was tell everyone I know lol, including someone who was coming over to go running with me in the morning. I took the gamble I’d lose it in plain sight on the road in running shorts.

I had impact on my abdomen this summer from a wreck, but I came out of it practically unscathed.

My first thought when I woke up in a puddle of my own making was that I’d sweated profusely, but it wasn’t sweat (I’ve been having dreams about not having survived it, etc).

2nd thought was maybe something’s fucked up after all and something’s wrong with my external sphincter (muscle that you control voluntarily to pee), but it’s held up all day so far.

Crazy shit.

3rd thing I did was tell everyone I know lol, including someone who was coming over to go running with me in the morning. I took the gamble I’d lose it in plain sight on the road in running shorts.
sbx. Get ur shit checked out. I doubt this could be caused by something minor like a diet change...prob a muscle or organ malfunctioning. I never had this type of prob before so I have no clue but if u see changes to ur body functionality that could be syptomes (including the puddle making) then def see a doc. The earlier the better.
:yacadiim:

Nice.

Some random crazy Somali guy asks me am I Sudani or Somali .

Proceeds to make me miss my bus and gulits me into giving him money.

Then shakes my hand and as he's walking out I see him literally stick his hand into his futo.

Now I'm gonna break my fast late due to missing my bus and will not be able to wash my hand until I get home.

Why me.

:mjcry::mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
Russians have no sense of humor. Very cold people. No fun at all. Bleh.

Meanwhile today I met some Egyptians and they were the total opposite, very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts