What is on your mind right now?

Im just tired of life

Cuzzo.

I am 27. I thought I had the world figured out at your age. Then LIFE took control and THREW me into the choppy seas.

I too struggle with Suicidal ideation, but 4 very different reasons. What ever trials you are going through, understand that you still have your YOUTH to make a difference for YOURSELF.

LIVE LIFE FOR YOU. DON'T PUT YOURSELF ON HOLD TO PLEASE OTHERS. And if they call you "selfish" because of that, remember that this world IS NOT FAIR and that you owe no one NOTHING. Not even ur family as you never asked to be born.

Your 20s are going to be WILD, AWESOME, CRAZY, FUN, and SCARY.

Wait until your my age, and come to your conclusion then. But you're still just a kid.

THERE IS SO MUCH SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE, CUZ

Ramen

God bless the gays!
What would i do if my ex wife came knocking on my door after i divorced her a month ago just to tell me that shes pregnant and that i am the father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mindblown::mindblown:

4head

The one and only 4head
I was suicidal few month ago, and pretty isolated. Then i started openning up about my issues with people Online and in this forum. Many are awesome and despite the trolling, some are good people.
I don't believe that I will be a great man but at least i'm aiming to be one, one day!

Much love.

I was suicidal few month ago, and pretty isolated. Then i started openning up about my issues with people Online and in this forum. Many are awesome and despite the trolling, some are good people.
I don't believe that I will be a great man but at least i'm aiming to be one, one day!

Much love.
change starts to day