What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
I feel like I have to go to her birthday party, but I don’t really like her nor do I like her friends. Idk how to tell her this, since she’s über sensitive..

I’m going to her birthday party without a gift.

I like to watch the pretty fish in the lake outside my window sometimes. I noticed today there are only 3 instead of the usual 4:eek:.

My colleague says he's been auctioned off for a whopping four figures (?!!) to pay for the building renovations. I need to buy me a fishing rod.:cosbyhmm:

SumMo

very lowkey
Muslim men need to lower their gaze more and obey Allah(swt).

Some of them are getting too confident out here, even commiting on womens hijab outside of their trolling basements. z3zrULC La Xawla

SumMo

very lowkey
Why do somalis always lie about ‘being able to speak arabic’? Dafuq
:westbrookwtf:
Being able to recite surah Al-Falaq doesn’t make you fluent in arabic, istubid yahow.
:bell:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Strategies to get out of yearly math testing Friday. I avoided it Wednesday and Thursday by acting like my eyes were burning. I think I need something fresh for tomorrow, though.

SumMo

very lowkey
I blocked this one guy, and now he has been able to contact me & wants to meet up!
:damn::damn:
I don’t want to be rude either..
:wow1:

SumMo

very lowkey
There are days where I feel like the sexiest woman to ever grace this earth and then there are days where I feel like an animal who escaped a zoo..

:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts