What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new here

Why do non-Somali madoows dislike or feel the need to drag us?.Wallahi i used to think my west.African and carribean friends genuinely liked Somalis..only to see that they resent us.

Also why are people obsessed with us,these days you see youtube videos dedicated to slander and make fun of us.I. Dont think about nigerians. Or jamaicans 24/7 but they seem to be addicted to talking about us.

Genuinely interests me.

CRAMMM + PRAY+ CRAMM + FAST FOOD - GIRLS - GIVING IN TO THE GOOD WEATHER = SMASHING MY EXAMs.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-21_2-38-29.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-21_2-38-29.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 155

SumMo

very lowkey
I just realized how I have a phobia of being photographed. Like I don’t mind selfies I took of myself, but to let other people take pics of me is scary.

Especially if I don’t have ownership over those pictures. Like they can do anything with it, and I wouldn’t know. Idk that shit scares me. I duck everytime I see a phone or a camera now.:confused:

I just realized how I have a phobia of being photographed. Like I don’t mind selfies I took of myself, but to let other people take pics of me is scary.

Especially if I don’t have ownership over those pictures. Like they can do anything with it. And that shit scares me. I duck everytime I see a phone or a camera now.:confused:

Yh f*ck people taking pictures. them snapchat users are hella annoying as well. it's like their whole life is online, even videoing what they are gonna eat ffs.

@SumMo I saw this written on a wall in an art gallery a while ago and thought it was fitting:

"We are the social media generation with our false sense of connection drifting further from the real world

So deligently recording ourselves do so little

So conditioned to feeling 'less than' mindlessly scrolling and scrolling"

Jeesto

VIP
My finals are in a couple of weeks and I haven't revised a shit yet. I also have tons of essays, presentations and projects waiting to be done before the finals fml:jcoleno: :mjcry::mjcry:
1375649476517.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending