What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
I think the somali chasier at my local store is flirting with me. He even gave me a free discount on my tampongs.
:browtf:

Last edited:
I thinking about how i can steal my flatmates wig and throw it in the river.

Every Friday night she brings her friends over and they start blasting music and twerking on empty chairs while i'm trying to sleep next door.

This year I've learnt that I hate madoows girls wid a dying passion. FUCKING ELEPHANT LOOKALIKES!!!

I thinking about how i can steal my flatmates wig and throw it in the river.

Every Friday night she brings her friends over and they start blasting music and twerking on empty chairs while i'm trying to sleep next door.

This year I've learnt that I hate madoows girls wid a dying passion. FUCKING ELEPHANT LOOKALIKES!!!

Report their dhuxul asses. Ain’t nobody wanna hear their lard arses clap all night :ohlord:

My hooyo told me that the fruitsalad I made her was the best she ever had. I’m thinking about how happy that made me feel.

I really value her opinion.:rolleyes:

I always thought ‘:rolleyes:’ was an eye-roll. You aren’t rolling your eyes about your mum’s opinion, are you? o_O

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have been thinking of switching my major from bio to accounting. Pops has been really bugging me about my major

I can still be on my pre med track if I take a few more science courses if I switched to accounting.

SumMo

very lowkey
I was watching this funny video. They basically ask people how they would react in different scenarios or they ask them to answer questions and riddles.

She was asking them what you would do if you saw someone you was talking to, walking with someone else. And I still don’t know what I would do.. :confused: lol

Jeesto

VIP
I am this close to dropping out of school, move backhome and become a full time Geeljire. This western life is too stressing wallahi
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending