What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The explosion today in hodan, Allah protect our people from the evil of alshabaab. Aamiin.

Thinking of going on holiday out of Europe, but don't have anyone to go with :( and don't want to go with my family.

Where in Europe? I’m going to Turkey next week InshaAllah. Have you ever travelled solo before? It’s really fun.

The explosion today in hodan, Allah protect our people from the evil of alshabaab. Aamiin.

Where in Europe? I’m going to Turkey next week InshaAllah. Have you ever travelled solo before? It’s really fun.

nah, I meant anywhere 'out of europe' bro, had enough of the UK been here too long lol. By the way is it even safe to travel abroad alone?
I want to go Turkey or Morocco anywhere mainly Muslim. But travelling alone might be a problem. Have you done it ? If so how was it?

I don't understand why muslims yearn for world domination. Let us be. If you don't need Christ, keep on moving. No compulsion in religion. (لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ )

I am done talking to stupid people!
Overstand this! People calling me from Milton Keynes and the rest!
I Don’t live in Mile End! Okay?
Secondly I don’t know what happened and even if I did I wouldn’t be telling anyone.
It’s almost like you want me to get killed.
Now f*ck off calling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts