What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That more somali girls are doing youtube and i love it. Reading through the comment sections, there are quite a few somali people bashing them but i don't seen anything wrong with somali girls doing their thing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That more somali girls are doing youtube and i love it. Reading through the comment sections, there are quite a few somali people bashing them but i don't seen anything wrong with somali girls doing their thing.

that second girl is pretty

youtube money is no joke. they need to keep at it and some of them might make bank. unless these annoying faarahs on their comments discourage them too much.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
youtube money is no joke. they need to keep at it and some of them might make bank. unless these annoying faarahs on their comments discourage them too much.
YouTube comments can be harsh but they shouldn't discourage you from doing something that you enjoy.
Buying views/subscribers wouldn't hurt either if it meant that their channels grew and reached a wider audience.

YouTube comments can be harsh but they shouldn't discourage you from doing something that you enjoy.
Buying views/subscribers wouldn't hurt either if it meant that their channels grew and reached a wider audience.
true but somalis take harsh to the next level sometimes. i didnt even know you can buy views/subs but that could help them as well as doing more interesting content rather than all of them doing ethnicity tags and such.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
true but somalis take harsh to the next level sometimes. i didnt even know you can buy views/subs but that could help them as well as doing more interesting content rather than all of them doing ethnicity tags and such.
Buying views/and subs is a good way to kick-start your channel if you know what you're doing, you have to make sure to buy it from a safe source that could distribute the views and get you the subs without making it look suspicious.

Branching out from the carbon copy 'Ethnicity Tag' would help too I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts