What is on your mind right now?

Allah took my voice away from me because I talk too much, I'm literally whispering and I was sent home from work. This flu is killing me, my ears have popped everything is loud. The only good thing is I haven't smoked a cigarette. I need my voice back ASAP!!!

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Boqorada SSpot
Allah took my voice away from me because I talk too much, I'm literally whispering and I was sent home from work. This flu is killing me, my ears have popped everything is loud. The only good thing is I haven't smoked a cigarette. I need my voice back ASAP!!!
Inshallah you will get better sis! I will pray you for you.

Xoxo

Apollo

Staff Member
I noticed I'm ordering more often lately from Amazon.co.uk instead of Amazon.de as the price of the pound has dropped and you're still getting -20% off items (forex) on the UK version.
Thanks, stupid British people. :rejoice:

Fear of missing out lol.
Lol wax walba waa la so gaabinaa..

“No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by the decree of Allah. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.”

Umar ibn al Khattab (RA)

Trending