What is Known About YDNA Haplogroup T (T-CTS2214)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
99.9% Somali 0.1% Broadly North East African aka noise. :trumpsmirk: @Apollo you can envy me now.

Google knows your dirty search history and has your genome now.

you-complete-me-.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is no escaping from our Google AI overlords. By the year 2150 only GMO designer babies will be legal.

Will life extension be a thing as well?:siilaanyolaugh: Or is there a biological cap on that? Will people have themselves uploaded posthumously?

Apollo

VIP
Will life extension be a thing as well?:siilaanyolaugh: Or is there a biological cap on that? Will people have themselves uploaded posthumously?

Check out this book written by your fellow Canadian (a crazed Franco-Canadian youtuber with a PhD).

twitterheaderam.png

He predicts that AI selected babies will become the standard somewhere in the 2100s.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Check out this book written by your fellow Canadian (a crazed Franco-Canadian youtuber with a PhD).

twitterheaderam.png

He predicts that AI selected babies will become the standard somewhere in the 2100s.

Interesting, thanks for the recommendation. :samwelcome: I will check it out.

Before anyone tries to check me on my ratings, again I have 'nails' rn and it sometimes takes me a few times before I get my intended rating.

And :abuxyga: if you choose to ignore this message.

Although I have some foreign blood based on my 23&me results. I'm more pure than most of you insecure fobs would expect. Barely any real euro or any subsaharan blood besides some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying :sass1::sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts