What if your daughter got into a relationship before marriage?

Would you accept your daughter having a boyfriend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How old are you?

Are the guys on here acting tone deaf?

Weird isn’t a real insult to me, but I won’t call you that again if that’s how you feel about it.

But you need to stop the bullshit Somali tirades you’re always raining on me, just because I don’t sugarcoat things.
Somali tirades loool. Funny word....do I really go on tirades. Here I thought I was being insightful while being delightful. Which is the best way to teach. I always assumed you saw me as a teacher....like a sensei. I was your Mr Miyagi. But it looks like I was way off lol

All I see a guy not wanting his future daughter getting jizzed on in the back of cars. :siilaanyolaugh:

Most Somali dads are cool. Even the “strict” ones are more relaxed than say pakis and Arabs.
Nahh my dad outwardly cool. Lol he wouldn’t hesitate to lay down the law. The man I bring to my dad is not going to be some holligan.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How old are we talking? Like 16 year old or 22 year old? because that’s quite a difference. I would raise my children to do the right thing but I’m also not delusional to think they won’t be talking to the opposite sex, I would like us to have a relationship where they can come to me and feel comfortable to talk to me about these sort of things.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Why is the question and the title phrased differently? I voted yes because the term 'boyfriend' implies a haram relationship, but it doesn't have to be haram.

If Allah blesses me with a daughter and she reaches the age where she's looking for a partner, I will be fair to her and so she can make own decisions. As her father I will help and advise her on what to do and what to look out for. I intend to raise my daughter well, so she matures into someone with an upright and moral character. That way she won't let herself down by getting into haram relationships.

I think if you have children in the West then you have to accept that your daughter will probably be screwing around before marriage even if she is the hijabi wearing type. Forcing her to be religious in this society just won’t work. She may even call the police on you.

May Allah protect our Children.

I think you have brought up an important discussion. However, the way you worded it makes every man shudder.

As the Prophet S.A.W said

Abd-Allah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are three at whom Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, will not look on the Day of Resurrection: the one who is defiant towards his parents, the woman who imitates men, and the dayuuth(cuckold).”

In the times we live in sin has become widespread and the norm. So I believe that the onus on the parent is to raise his child well and teach him islamic values in regards to what is right and wrong.

Teaching him from a young age the sin of Zina by reading to him/her the ayats in the Quran and the health which speak about Zina.

When they get closer to puberty and more mature mentally..you speak to them like an adult and teach them the wisdom of why Allah made Zina haram and the problems it causes in society. Reading to them hadiths such as this(my mum used to always remind me of this hadith when I was 16/17)

Abu Umamah reported: A young man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to commit adultery.” The people turned to rebuke him, saying, “Quiet! Quiet!” The Prophet said, “Come here.” The young man came close and he told him to sit down. The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your mother?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their mothers.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your daughter?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their daughters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your sister?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their sisters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your aunts?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their aunts.” The Prophet placed his hand on him and he said, “O Allah, forgive his sins, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” After that, the young man never again turned to anything sinful.

In another narration, the Prophet said to him, “Then hate what Allah has hated, and love for your brother what you love for yourself.”

Your child will inshallah have instilled into him that Zina is a major sin.

When your daughter or son reaches 16+ it is most likely they will start to have relationships. However, you try to advice them on the right path.

For example, your daughter you would tell her that men will approach her but not to trust them. Basically ina u caqli cilisid...tell her no matter how much a man says he loves you that the one who truly respects you and loves you is the one who protects your honour by marrying you in a halal manner.

Finally to encourage them to trust you, and if they want to get married to not be afraid to tell you. That even if they need support that you will help them.

Encouraging your children to get married young is the best way to protect your children from Zina. Since in our times if you're young adult then it's no doubt that you're involved some haraam.

And at the end of the day success comes from Allah so make a lot dua that Allah protects your children and puts blessing in them.

VixR

Veritas
90% of my posts are trolling.

I am only serious when I am wishing death to Ethiopia.:trumpsmirk:

but,they got to you. I can feel the frustration from here wallahi.
:russ:
I’m as “frustrated” as I’ve ever been, which waxes and wanes depending on the depressing piece of work.

I used to hold my tongue, fam, but it’s hard to empathize anymore. I’ll call a spade a spade.

World

VIP
May Allah protect our Children.

I think you have brought up an important discussion. However, the way you worded it makes every man shudder.

As the Prophet S.A.W said

Abd-Allah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are three at whom Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, will not look on the Day of Resurrection: the one who is defiant towards his parents, the woman who imitates men, and the dayuuth(cuckold).”

In the times we live in sin has become widespread and the norm. So I believe that the onus on the parent is to raise his child well and teach him islamic values in regards to what is right and wrong.

Teaching him from a young age the sin of Zina by reading to him/her the ayats in the Quran and the health which speak about Zina.

When they get closer to puberty and more mature mentally..you speak to them like an adult and teach them the wisdom of why Allah made Zina haram and the problems it causes in society. Reading to them hadiths such as this(my mum used to always remind me of this hadith when I was 16/17)

Abu Umamah reported: A young man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to commit adultery.” The people turned to rebuke him, saying, “Quiet! Quiet!” The Prophet said, “Come here.” The young man came close and he told him to sit down. The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your mother?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their mothers.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your daughter?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their daughters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your sister?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their sisters.” The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your aunts?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you. People would not like it for their aunts.” The Prophet placed his hand on him and he said, “O Allah, forgive his sins, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” After that, the young man never again turned to anything sinful.

In another narration, the Prophet said to him, “Then hate what Allah has hated, and love for your brother what you love for yourself.”

Your child will inshallah have instilled into him that Zina is a major sin.

When your daughter or son reaches 16+ it is most likely they will start to have relationships. However, you try to advice them on the right path.

For example, your daughter you would tell her that men will approach her but not to trust them. Basically ina u caqli cilisid...tell her no matter how much a man says he loves you that the one who truly respects you and loves you is the one who protects your honour by marrying you in a halal manner.

Finally to encourage them to trust you, and if they want to get married to not be afraid to tell you. That even if they need support that you will help them.

Encouraging your children to get married young is the best way to protect your children from Zina. Since in our times if you're young adult then it's no doubt that you're involved some haraam.

And at the end of the day success comes from Allah so make a lot dua that Allah protects your children and puts blessing in them.
I personally don’t think it’s possible to raise children correctly in the west, it is very likely that they will still not turn out correctly. If you really cared about your children then you would move to a Muslim country where this could be possible. Why would she listen to you and the Qur’an instead of Cardi B and Nicki Minaj?

Aslong she does safe sex.
I wont be granddad for a wecel
tenor.gif

Isnt that even worse? She will just be a bigger hoe if she doesnt have to worry about the consequences aka pregnancy.

Lol @World I know your not an incel brother this is the new Shaming word they use for strong men when they cant beat us with logic they say this
“Oh your just mad you couldn’t get inside my coochie” its stupid asf :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kow an ka siin laha, naag ama guri ha kaga jidho ama god.

Trending