Status
Not open for further replies.
My brunch. Canjeero with koob shaah.

image.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury please share the recipe for your gorgeous bread rolls. I tried a recipe on line for baguettes and it was hard and didn't rise at all.

Well Youll need

30ml aktive dry yeast
118ml - 1/2 cup Luke Warm water
15ml- 1 tbsp sugar
355ml- 1 1/2 Warm water
45ml- 3 tbsp sugar
10ml- 2 tsp salt
60ml- 1/4 cup oil any kind works I used olive oil
700g- 5 cups White all purpose flour

Start off taking the Half cup of water put the yeast in it and the tbsp sugar
Mix it a bit with a spoon now let it rest for like 10min yea

Add the rest of the sugar 3tbsp and the salt and 1 1/2 cup of Warm water and the oil now the flour mix it in a bread maxhin or just knead it with your hand could take like 8 min my guess

When its well kneaded it should feel smooth now just put a cloth or something on top of it you can let the dough Rise for an hour but I usually let it for 30 min

Now when its risen you're gonna cut them up and make em into snowballs put just make sure to keep some distanserad beteende them cause they will get Bigger now just put them all on a baking plate put the cloth on top again let them Rise a 2nd time for 30min when its up preheat the oven for around ten mins at 250 degrees celcius

When its preheating You can brush some egg to make it get more colour but its optional now when the 10 min is up put the bread in the middle of the oven and let it be there for 9-10 min

Should look like this
image.jpeg

Hubble

VIP
Well Youll need

30ml aktive dry yeast
118ml - 1/2 cup Luke Warm water
15ml- 1 tbsp sugar
355ml- 1 1/2 Warm water
45ml- 3 tbsp sugar
10ml- 2 tsp salt
60ml- 1/4 cup oil any kind works I used olive oil
700g- 5 cups White all purpose flour

Start off taking the Half cup of water put the yeast in it and the tbsp sugar
Mix it a bit with a spoon now let it rest for like 10min yea

Add the rest of the sugar 3tbsp and the salt and 1 1/2 cup of Warm water and the oil now the flour mix it in a bread maxhin or just knead it with your hand could take like 8 min my guess

When its well kneaded it should feel smooth now just put a cloth or something on top of it you can let the dough Rise for an hour but I usually let it for 30 min

Now when its risen you're gonna cut them up and make em into snowballs put just make sure to keep some distanserad beteende them cause they will get Bigger now just put them all on a baking plate put the cloth on top again let them Rise a 2nd time for 30min when its up preheat the oven for around ten mins at 250 degrees celcius

When its preheating You can brush some egg to make it get more colour but its optional now when the 10 min is up put the bread in the middle of the oven and let it be there for 9-10 min

Should look like this View attachment 2035

I bought bread flour just for your your recipe but I'm glad I can use plain flour in future. I'm jotting this down. You're a star! Thank you so much. They look even nicer I'm guessing it'sthe egg brush so I'll make sure to use that. I also lost the bread hooks for the whisk so I'm really glad I can just knead it by hand. Thanks again bro.

Mercury

VIP
I bought bread flour just for your your recipe but I'm glad I can use plain flour in future. I'm jotting this down. You're a star! Thank you so much. They look even nicer I'm guessing it'sthe egg brush so I'll make sure to use that. I also lost the bread hooks for the whisk so I'm really glad I can just knead it by hand. Thanks again bro.
Ur welcome! And yes the egg helps give it more colour

Mercury

VIP
How do you get them the same size and do you roll them in your palm or on the board?

Thts the hard part you gotta guess but just roll it like a snowball in yourpalm and jjust dont make it to flat but it should Kinda cover your palm it Will rise later on

Hubble

VIP
Thts the hard part you gotta guess but just roll it like a snowball in yourpalm and jjust dont make it to flat but it should Kinda cover your palm it Will rise later on

So it it a snowball shape or a thick circle in your palm which rises to a ball? This is the tricky bit for me to get the right bun shape.

Mercury

VIP
So it it a snowball shape or a thick circle in your palm which rises to a ball? This is the tricky bit for me to get the right bun shape.
Yea snowball shape but dont make it too flat The hard part is to guess If If they look The same

Hubble

VIP
No problem im sure youll do fine you might even suprise yourself

You made it so easy. The recipe I tried was confusing and the advice I read on bread making made it an exact science which put me off. I was searching for bread makers but I'm glad I won't have to use one now.

Mercury

VIP
You made it so easy. The recipe I tried was confusing and the advice I read on bread making made it an exact science which put me off. I was searching for bread makers but I'm glad I won't have to use one now.

Thats Thefunny thing with recipies ttheyre Hard to understand but once you done it a few times its easier

Hubble

VIP
Thats Thefunny thing with recipies ttheyre Hard to understand but once you done it a few times its easier

That's very true. I usually learn best by watching or being guided once. I learned a lot that way but lately I've started using recipe websites and got used to following recipes now.

Mercury

VIP
That's very true. I usually learn best by watching or being guided once. I learned a lot that way but lately I've started using recipe websites and got used to following recipes now.

For me it's either but I prefer being shown or watching a video there's many good ones to learn from

Mercury

VIP
What's your favourite cookery channel?

I like Jamie Oliver's food it's simple and fast but I follow some utube channels sortedfood, easy cooking with sandy, and some Somali ones cook with Anisa,xawash , fanaax cooking but anisas is easiest of all them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts