Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
image.jpeg

Casho: Baasto with suugo and some Rosemary Chicken and a bit salad ,fanta lemon
image.jpeg

That's really nice. I thought you were one of those spoiled Somali women who never had to learn how to cook.

Yea i can cook, but i am no cheff tho. Just the basic stuff.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Far from spoiled.

Plus eating out everyday is not healthy and will make you an obese. And you also save money if you cook your meals. Healthy and makes your wallet fat! Which is double win!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Any bread recipe?

Ok but I Use european measurements u can convert it online tho

http://m.convert-me.com/en/convert/cooking

In Swedish we call it Fralle its like a breakfast bun
lets see u need
5 dl water
50 g yeast
4 msk cooking oil
2 tsk salt
2 msk honey
0,5 dl crushed flaxseed
2 dl oatmeal
3 dl ryeflour
2 dl grahamflour
Around 4 dl flour

Soo First get the water lukewarm I think its called but Yea mix with the yeast a little at the time and add water when u got the rest of the water in the bowl adhd the oil salt and honey
And than throw in the crushed flaxseeds oatmeal ryeflour and grahamflor
Last of all you add the normal flour kneed it to a nice lump let it rise with a cloth 30min
Than kneed it again on the table with some white flour you should get 15 buns when you put the buns on the plate put some grahamflour on top of em let it rise again for 30 min

Now you get it in the oven btw forgot to mention that you should preheat the oven so lets see you put it in the middle of the oven and set it at 250 celcius IF your using fahrenheit it should be 482 yeah and its gonna be in there for 12 mins
:)

That's really nice. I thought you were one of those spoiled Somali women who never had to learn how to cook.

Yea i can cook, but i am no cheff tho. Just the basic stuff.
Same. I cook basic stuff lol but I think if I watched YouTube videos I can cook nice food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending