VIP
image.jpeg

Chocolate Cake

Btw i'm thinking of doin a vid tomorrow makin some homemade icecream

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whichever is easier for you.

If you don't want your voice or videos to be on YouTube then upload it with a file.

Okay I got an idea what im gonna do ill upload a file otherwise just youtube whatever works best

Mercury

VIP
image.png
Audio got messed up in the beginning -_- anyways keep in mind this was my first vid wasnt bad tho :cool:

recipe is pretty easy only three stuff you need

whipcream note, use how much you got I had 3dl
can of sweet condensed milk
and chocolate I used 120g

melt the cocolate, pour the condensed milk into the whipping cream when its all mixed and the cream is fluffy put it all in the container put it in the freezer around 6-8 hours just depends on how fast your fridge is image.jpeg

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Loool sick. I can only make tea and toast sxb. My patience is sht, I'd probably be sleeping half way or doing something else. I've burnt my shirt once lool. Men should learn how to cook too, it's a nice skill to have tbh. I don't think I'll ever learn it.
:mjcry:

Mercury

VIP
Loool sick. I can only make tea and toast sxb. My patience is sht, I'd probably be sleeping half way or doing something else. I've burnt my shirt once lool. Men should learn how to cook too, it's a nice skill to have tbh. I don't think I'll ever learn it.
:mjcry:

well thats atleast something Back home ppl brag about how they never cook Besides it gets easier the more you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts