Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Here's the thread where we post basic ass food. Please feel free to take a picture and post your food.

Ive prepared breakfast this morning.

Eggs, hash browns, toast, butter, apricot spread, Somali shaax.

2d8l4dx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shamis

I would but my plates aren't as classy as yours. They've got flowers on them lol

S

Shamis

Flowery teapots are cute!

I'll upload my lasagne and salad once it's done. No I don't eat it every day but once you buy the sheets you crave it lol

Mods please make this a sticky. You can merge the MS thread with the causes thread.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Flowery teapots are cute!

I'll upload my lasagne and salad once it's done. No I don't eat it every day but once you buy the sheets you crave it lol

Mods please make this a sticky. You can merge the MS thread with the causes thread.
You must share your recipe also.

S

Shamis

Basically thick minced meat suugo and the white sauce was just ricotta as @nucleus suggested topped with grated cheddar. It took no time or skill at all and it's yummy. I placed the pasta sheets in hot water and let them sit there for about 10 minutes before layering the lasagne. Cheats lasagne.

S

Shamis

Thanks sweetheart. It's yummy. I don't think I'll make white sauce ever again.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm feeling under the weather, so I'm drinking emergen C and taking my daily vitamin D supplement.

90687q.jpg

Yeaah this is more lady likeobamadatazz
Hadaa aa naago nool iska dhigteen :diddyass:
I didnt want to push this idea on you lot. But I am proud you.:draketf:
I want a 20+page thread. Infact I want a competition :feedme:

Yablaheenan kale, shamis iyo carawelo yaa idin booten :damnmusic:

S

Shamis

@Queen Carawelo I prefer your breakfast spread! I think VitD is better absorbed through food though, if it's too cloudy to get sunshine. I hear eggs are a good source. Add mushrooms to the eggs and you can skip supplements for the day.

I'll put all you girls to shame with my cooking. But why waste time showing you and carawelo up? I mean look at her presentation, there is water on the table :camby:

S

Shamis

I don't make anywhere near as much effort for breakfast. It's a miracle if I eat it sitting down let alone putting it on placemats lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'll put all you girls to shame with my cooking. But why waste time showing you and carawelo up? I mean look at her presentation, there is water on the table :camby:
Stop hating waryaa. Post the pictures or it didn't happen.

Mods @Duchess @AbdiJohnson can you guys please make this sticky. I'm planning on posting pictures each time I eat.

Xoxo

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Queen Carawelo I prefer your breakfast spread! I think VitD is better absorbed through food though, if it's too cloudy to get sunshine. I hear eggs are a good source. Add mushrooms to the eggs and you can skip supplements for the day.
I love mushrooms but I didn't have them in the fridge this morning, I don't eat eggs that much. I make it once in a while. I was told I'm low in vitamin D last time I went to the doctor, so I take it every morning after breakfast. I'm going to get a blood test again to see the level of the vitamin D in my body.

S

syntax

zz6EHbfm.jpg

Had some raisin bran and freshly squeezed orange this morning with some Ps4 gameplay this morning before I went to kickboxing. I spent so much money on this piece of shit ps4 and barely play it smh. I love the days when I have no school and work.:win:

T

TibetanThug

Here's the thread where we post basic ass food. Please feel free to take a picture and post your food.

Ive prepared breakfast this morning.

Eggs, hash browns, toast, butter, apricot spread, Somali shaax.

2d8l4dx.jpg

How much do you weigh

I have a felling your a "big boned " girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts