What happens when an incel finally gets laid

Nah simps kill loads. They usually kill women out of passion

All types of men are killing women. Incels are shooting up schools, malls ect and are killing women en masse and any man that gets in their way.

At the end of the day, misogynists not only hate women, but also attack them.

Delusional women over dead women.
Incels don’t kill women. Mentally ill people do. Incels are men fed up with how society overrates women. Doesn’t make you killer. It’s not like you are a well adjusted person and you hear complaints about women and you become a killer

Incels don’t kill women. Mentally ill people do. Incels are men fed up with how society overrates women. Doesn’t make you killer. It’s not like you are a well adjusted person and you hear complaints about women and you become a killer
Can you not just admit you hate women and go man? ufff

Incels dont kill women mentally ill people do kulaha,

I watch crime documentaries and I'm a active member of a couple of major channels like Bailey sarian.
88% percent of serial killers hated women, and the other 12% were gay and children serial killers like jefree dahmeer and wayne williams from Georgia.

Ted bundy had something in common with the red pill community.

He sought revenge on his first girlfriend after they broke up, and so that anger and resentment towards his ex girlfriend never really went away.
He use to target, punish and kill innocent young women that resemble her and have her kind of features like long brown hair.

Can you not just admit you hate women and go man? ufff

Incels dont kill women mentally ill people do kulaha,

I watch crime documentaries and I'm a active member of a couple of major channels like Bailey sarian.
88% percent of serial killers hated women, and the other 12% were gay and children serial killers like jefree dahmeer and wayne williams from Georgia.

Ted bundy had something in common with the red pill community.

He sought revenge on his first girlfriend after they broke up, and so that anger and resentment towards his ex girlfriend never really went away.
He use to target, punish and kill innocent young women that resemble her and have her kind of features like long brown hair.
Everyone can make stats up. People call everything incel anyway and no I don’t hate women. My mum is one

It's the red pill community
A philosophy made up by half-brained pseudo-intellectuals with an anti-social personality disorder.

If you pay attention to the videos and comments on YouTube, Twitter, and other Social Media you will see it’s a collection of Men with Low Self-Esteem teaching other Men with Low-Self Esteem how to Pretend they have Self-Esteem and how to Manipulate Women with equally Low Self-Esteem.

This movement teaches Men to never settle and get married because every women is a slu* and it's just your turn and if you do settle never fall in love because if you love a women you're a simp. Instead of teaching men how to recognize and approach high-quality, self-accomplished, and high level Women, it demonizes such women and teaches you how to manipulate women who pretty much suffer self-esteem issues.

Now….why the analogy to INCEL?
Have you ever heard of “Ugly Duckling Syndrome”? It’s the unofficial label for someone who was unable to attract sexual or romantic partners in their youth who grows to become either very attractive or very able to attract the types of partners they always wanted…the downside is that the psychology of rejection, fear, and anger never really went away and this toxic pattern of thought leaks its way into the next chapter of this person’s life. So instead of simply enjoying their new found opportunity and exploring this new chapter in their life, this person will “punish” every women in their present day for the pain and rejection caused by the women in their past. The unresolved resentment will “cock-block” any happiness that can be obtained in these new relationships. Instead of savoring and experiencing the most fulfilling relationships possible, this person is going to manipulate a cycle of control and abuse in his relationships.

Why would any guy get lured into the Red Pill Philosophy? One word:
Resentment:

This community is dominated by men who resent Women. It’s really as simple as that.
There is no Straight Man with a Cultivated Mind, Strong Self-Esteem, and Confidence who needs to settle for manipulating Women with Poor Self-Esteem or Daddy Issues.

There are legitimate Men’s Rights Movements which tackle real issues such as Family Court Inequality, Child Support Abuse, etc. There are also legitimate sources of Self-Improvement aimed at Men and Women equally while still respecting the biological and cultural differences that we all experience in this life.

They believe all women are Slu** and it's just your turn they also believe women cannot truly love a man as a whole therefore should not be trusted.
I also payed attention and noticed it's heavily dominated by black men and arabs.

This guy fully calls his mother a slu* Image calling your own mother a slu* lord have mercy

I've seen 2 or 3 somali men so far in these communities and it really makes me sad

When I tell you these men are incels

Here's a community ran by an arab (Sudanese) guy and a black guy

Forget the title if you click on the video they fully say there's no respectable girls all women have been ran through

And here's the kicker
The black guy

is a full blown divorced incel
View attachment 186651

who was married to an out of shape latin chick and you can tell that he hates women now
View attachment 186650

View attachment 186649

And here's the arab guy, 30 year old massive incel he admitted to a coach that recently exposed him that he doesn't get the girls he wants he pays for sex and that he bangs 4s at most :draketf:

He heavily puts down women who have some level of standards in his podcast, and tells them to sleep with men on the first date and if they argue he kicks them out.

He preaches the arab culture on his podcast how their women have no rights, no rights over their body's, life decision, the fact that they are not allowed to get money, the way they're owned and controlled.
Literally they weren't even allowed to drive cars until recently.
And that he's never gonna love a women in-fact he will marry 4 women because of islam and even do threesomes with them smh.:farmajoyaab:
TLDR;
You know, it seems like this is really bothering you. Because if more men know about this single mother’s like you won’t get married.😂😂😂

Everyone can make stats up. People call everything incel anyway and no I don’t hate women. My mum is one
awwww did i make you cry?
No one made stats up do your research
its known that incels misogynistic women haters in general and serial killers are connected, but believe what makes you sleep better

TLDR;
You know, it seems like this is really bothering you. Because if more men know about this single mother’s like you won’t get married.😂😂😂
I'm not a single mother, but all my respect goes to those women everyday being told your not worthy you have no value.... it's actually sad.

If you don't want to deal with another mans kids then okay fair enough, but nothing about being a mother makes you loose value.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The word simp is being used too lightly these days. A guy sending thousands of dollars on onlyfans is a simp but so is a guy who sends flowers to a woman he fancies is now a simp? Shit is getting ridiculous:dwill:

8 pages just to describe what a simp or incel is. Niggas stfu just get your bread, hit the gym, and work on making yourself a better human being horta. Be comfortable within yourself and love yourself. That is all you need. Niggas complaining they ain't getting no pussy and have zero hobbies, have a bidaar and potbelly and zero personality. All of these can be fixed with hard work and effort but no niggas just want to hate on women and the world. smh.

Trending