What happens when an incel finally gets laid

These fools think they are alpha but they are not.They believe in acting like some major douche makes them alpha and dummies believe it. I knew these two assclowns were full of crap. No woman in their right mind would entertain these goblins. THe men who follow these redpill channels need to get good credit and clue. Mistreating women and having a chip on your shoulder is not the way to go.
Thank you :2tjlv3e:

And for the women that come on their podcasts i hope they're getting paid because if not they seriously need help!

They are not alpha males but portray more of this stupid macho crap. There's a difference between alpha and macho.Macho is basically toxic masculinity people have forgotten the word macho. Acting like some loud knuckle dragging chess beating brute does not make you alpha. These fools out here are insecure and trippin.

There was a video were he tells the black guy he was in a line and a woman asks him if she can use the bathroom before him because she was desperate and he says NO.
Fair enough the woman just waits he goes in the bathroom pisses all over the seat and comes out.

Is that alpha behavior?? :wtfdis:

There was a video were he tells the black guy he was in a line and a woman asks him if she can use the bathroom before him because she was desperate and he says NO.
Fair enough the woman just waits he goes in the bathroom pisses all over the seat and comes out.

Is that alpha behavior?? :wtfdis:
No that's an asshole.

I'll tell you how a man benefits from marriage
a clean home
multiple meals cooked a day
a beautiful wife you come home to after a long day of work
Kids that take your nasab and name
a longer live, married men live longer than single men and there's study's that proof it

Its truly us woman that don't benefit much from marriage but that's a story for another day

a clean home
The maid can deal with that
That's cap , as a 4 year iskabuulo veteran I can happily say I cook better then my wife ,
(Fire on the grill is also cooking)
I'll give you this
I can breed a calibeystaan and the bugger would still have my name .

a longer live, married men live longer than single men and there's study's that proof it

:cosbyhmm:

Whenever I hear somalis say "theres study's that proof it" I never trust it . I'll get back to this cause there is another study of single men living longer

a clean home
The maid can deal with that
That's cap , as a 4 year iskabuulo veteran I can happily say I cook better then my wife ,
(Fire on the grill is also cooking)
I'll give you this
I can breed a calibeystaan and the bugger would still have my name .

:cosbyhmm:

Whenever I hear somalis say "theres study's that proof it" I never trust it . I'll get back to this cause there is another study of single men living longer
Just say you hate women and go man.

You tryna go against anything i say even though what i just said is all facts, and if you cook better than your wife that's you innit don't apply what you experience to everyone.

I'll breed calibeystaan and the bugger and they'll still have my name kulaha is that red pill's new movement

:farmajoyaab:

I wonder what's next sleeping with animals.
cuz goddamn

Just say you hate women and go man.

You tryna go against anything i say even though what i just said is all facts, and if you cook better than your wife that's you innit don't apply what you experience to everyone.

I'll breed calibeystaan and the bugger and they'll still have my name kulaha is that red pill's new movement

:farmajoyaab:

I wonder what's next sleeping with animals.
cuz goddamn

Wa pink pill movement abaay . Pink movement is a lil bit of everything while adheering to our teachings and Islamic belives and can only be studied after the age of 23 with healthy social skills.
your likkle probaganda anaa guubey

So called men watch these idiots no wonder they’re so disrespectful and turning into khanis. I’ll go to badiyo to marry real geel jiire that has no internet

So called men watch these idiots no wonder they’re so disrespectful and turning into khanis. I’ll go to badiyo to marry real geel jiire that has no internet
Ahlie sis walahi I witnessed a guy calling his wife a bit** and he was somali american
soon our people will leave morals and decency just like how the blacks did

Ahlie sis walahi I witnessed a guy calling his wife a bit** and he was somali american
soon our people will leave morals and decency just like how the blacks did
I am glad you’re not one of them. If you hear bs like this make sure you let them known that’s not your cup of tea. Our prophet said the best of you are the those who are the best to their women.