What happens when an incel finally gets laid

It's the red pill community
A philosophy made up by half-brained pseudo-intellectuals with an anti-social personality disorder.

If you pay attention to the videos and comments on YouTube, Twitter, and other Social Media you will see it’s a collection of Men with Low Self-Esteem teaching other Men with Low-Self Esteem how to Pretend they have Self-Esteem and how to Manipulate Women with equally Low Self-Esteem.

This movement teaches Men to never settle and get married because every women is a slu* and it's just your turn and if you do settle never fall in love because if you love a women you're a simp. Instead of teaching men how to recognize and approach high-quality, self-accomplished, and high level Women, it demonizes such women and teaches you how to manipulate women who pretty much suffer self-esteem issues.

Now….why the analogy to INCEL?
Have you ever heard of “Ugly Duckling Syndrome”? It’s the unofficial label for someone who was unable to attract sexual or romantic partners in their youth who grows to become either very attractive or very able to attract the types of partners they always wanted…the downside is that the psychology of rejection, fear, and anger never really went away and this toxic pattern of thought leaks its way into the next chapter of this person’s life. So instead of simply enjoying their new found opportunity and exploring this new chapter in their life, this person will “punish” every women in their present day for the pain and rejection caused by the women in their past. The unresolved resentment will “cock-block” any happiness that can be obtained in these new relationships. Instead of savoring and experiencing the most fulfilling relationships possible, this person is going to manipulate a cycle of control and abuse in his relationships.

Why would any guy get lured into the Red Pill Philosophy? One word:
Resentment:

This community is dominated by men who resent Women. It’s really as simple as that.
There is no Straight Man with a Cultivated Mind, Strong Self-Esteem, and Confidence who needs to settle for manipulating Women with Poor Self-Esteem or Daddy Issues.

There are legitimate Men’s Rights Movements which tackle real issues such as Family Court Inequality, Child Support Abuse, etc. There are also legitimate sources of Self-Improvement aimed at Men and Women equally while still respecting the biological and cultural differences that we all experience in this life.

They believe all women are Slu** and it's just your turn they also believe women cannot truly love a man as a whole therefore should not be trusted.
I also payed attention and noticed it's heavily dominated by black men and arabs.

This guy fully calls his mother a slu* Image calling your own mother a slu* lord have mercy

I've seen 2 or 3 somali men so far in these communities and it really makes me sad

When I tell you these men are incels

Here's a community ran by an arab (Sudanese) guy and a black guy

Forget the title if you click on the video they fully say there's no respectable girls all women have been ran through

And here's the kicker
The black guy

is a full blown divorced incel
Screenshot (82).png

who was married to an out of shape latin chick and you can tell that he hates women now
Screenshot (85).png

Screenshot (84).png

And here's the arab guy, 30 year old massive incel he admitted to a coach that recently exposed him that he doesn't get the girls he wants he pays for sex and that he bangs 4s at most :draketf:

He heavily puts down women who have some level of standards in his podcast, and tells them to sleep with men on the first date and if they argue he kicks them out.

He preaches the arab culture on his podcast how their women have no rights, no rights over their body's, life decision, the fact that they are not allowed to get money, the way they're owned and controlled.
Literally they weren't even allowed to drive cars until recently.
And that he's never gonna love a women in-fact he will marry 4 women because of islam and even do threesomes with them smh.:farmajoyaab:

Mozart

You need people like me
Red pill teaches the dumbasses or guys with no experience the games women play which is why they get so pissed. It shouldn't turn you into a raging incel though

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
That alpha male strategy guy is actually crazy. I had a friend who used to watch this guy, he was miserable he would jackoff like 4 times a day. Majority of his fans are probably like that.

Red pill teaches the dumbasses or guys with no experience the games women play which is why they get so pissed. It shouldn't turn you into a raging incel though
I'm attracted to extremely alpha men and they call themselves alpha, but really they just mimic alpha men and it shows

There is no benefit in marriage unless you are religious and find a religious partner. People like the Amish, Orthodox Jews. and very practicing Muslims will benefit from marriage.

There is no benefit in marriage unless you are religious and find a religious partner. People like the Amish, Orthodox Jews. and very practicing Muslims will benefit from marriage.
Dude what?
there's no benefit in marriage unless your religious?

you're probably one of the losers i ran into that was in those communities and you forgot to add to your response only get married if you want to have kids never love a woman kick her to the curb if she even looks at you in a different way should i continue...

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
It's the red pill community
A philosophy made up by half-brained pseudo-intellectuals with an anti-social personality disorder.

If you pay attention to the videos and comments on YouTube, Twitter, and other Social Media you will see it’s a collection of Men with Low Self-Esteem teaching other Men with Low-Self Esteem how to Pretend they have Self-Esteem and how to Manipulate Women with equally Low Self-Esteem.

This movement teaches Men to never settle and get married because every women is a slu* and it's just your turn and if you do settle never fall in love because if you love a women you're a simp. Instead of teaching men how to recognize and approach high-quality, self-accomplished, and high level Women, it demonizes such women and teaches you how to manipulate women who pretty much suffer self-esteem issues.

Now….why the analogy to INCEL?
Have you ever heard of “Ugly Duckling Syndrome”? It’s the unofficial label for someone who was unable to attract sexual or romantic partners in their youth who grows to become either very attractive or very able to attract the types of partners they always wanted…the downside is that the psychology of rejection, fear, and anger never really went away and this toxic pattern of thought leaks its way into the next chapter of this person’s life. So instead of simply enjoying their new found opportunity and exploring this new chapter in their life, this person will “punish” every women in their present day for the pain and rejection caused by the women in their past. The unresolved resentment will “cock-block” any happiness that can be obtained in these new relationships. Instead of savoring and experiencing the most fulfilling relationships possible, this person is going to manipulate a cycle of control and abuse in his relationships.

Why would any guy get lured into the Red Pill Philosophy? One word:
Resentment:

This community is dominated by men who resent Women. It’s really as simple as that.
There is no Straight Man with a Cultivated Mind, Strong Self-Esteem, and Confidence who needs to settle for manipulating Women with Poor Self-Esteem or Daddy Issues.

There are legitimate Men’s Rights Movements which tackle real issues such as Family Court Inequality, Child Support Abuse, etc. There are also legitimate sources of Self-Improvement aimed at Men and Women equally while still respecting the biological and cultural differences that we all experience in this life.

They believe all women are Slu** and it's just your turn they also believe women cannot truly love a man as a whole therefore should not be trusted.
I also payed attention and noticed it's heavily dominated by black men and arabs.

This guy fully calls his mother a slu* Image calling your own mother a slu* lord have mercy

I've seen 2 or 3 somali men so far in these communities and it really makes me sad

When I tell you these men are incels

Here's a community ran by an arab (Sudanese) guy and a black guy

Forget the title if you click on the video they fully say there's no respectable girls all women have been ran through

And here's the kicker
The black guy

is a full blown divorced incel
View attachment 186651

who was married to an out of shape latin chick and you can tell that he hates women now
View attachment 186650

View attachment 186649

And here's the arab guy, 30 year old massive incel he admitted to a coach that recently exposed him that he doesn't get the girls he wants he pays for sex and that he bangs 4s at most :draketf:

He heavily puts down women who have some level of standards in his podcast, and tells them to sleep with men on the first date and if they argue he kicks them out.

He preaches the arab culture on his podcast how their women have no rights, no rights over their body's, life decision, the fact that they are not allowed to get money, the way they're owned and controlled.
Literally they weren't even allowed to drive cars until recently.
And that he's never gonna love a women in-fact he will marry 4 women because of islam and even do threesomes with them smh.:farmajoyaab:
yo mom sl@t my mom sl@t kulaha :mjlol: :pachah1:nigga tf you on

I couldn't really search through, but there was a video were he tells the black guy he was in a line and a woman asks him if she can use the bathroom before him because she was desperate and he says NO.
Fair enough the woman just waits he goes in the bathroom pisses all over the seat and comes out. :kanyehmm:

@shortynextdoor you seem so angry lol.

The red pill community are heavy copers and their pickup artistery is pure bullshit.

Have you heard about the black pill?

I can say it only works on women who are to some degree mentally not stable or women that lack self esteem.

Under one of their comments I seen a women commenting on how she agrees with them and 99% of women today are..... let me not get into that.

Then i clicked on her youtube channel, and she's married and her marriage is based on master and slave where her husband is the master and she's the slave.
:farmajoyaab:

I wish I was lying i need to do serious searching to find her if i have to right now

@shortynextdoor you seem so angry

I'm not angry

I couldn't really search through, but there was a video were he tells the black guy he was in a line and a woman asks him if she can use the bathroom before him because she was desperate and he says NO.
Fair enough the woman just waits he goes in the bathroom pisses all over the seat and comes out. :kanyehmm:

Maybe he had bladder problem . You got to give the benefit of doubt a chance sometime 😀. Most men love women no matter how childish or illogical they can bE sometimes. Red pilling is good for the untrained and inexperience young male brain .

I can say it only works on women who are to some degree mentally not stable or women that lack self esteem.

Under one of their comments I seen a women commenting on how she agrees with them and 99% of women today are..... let me not get into that.

Then i clicked on her youtube channel, and she's married and her marriage is based on master and slave where her husband is the master and she's the slave.
:farmajoyaab:

I wish I was lying walahi i need to do serious searching to find her if i have to right now

What about the red pill do you disagree with?

Trending