What happens when an incel finally gets laid

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
How can you be incel when the standards of women today are so low? Look at all the fat unattractive broke men with no social skills that are settling down and popping out babies in masses

Sometimes you guys make no sense

Xaruun

VIP
How can you be incel when the standards of women today are so low? Look at all the fat unattractive broke men with no social skills that are settling down and popping out babies in masses

They probably aren’t as unattractive as you think they are

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They probably aren’t as unattractive as you think they are
How do you think unattractive people are born? There so many of them. They should have going for themselves but people these days expect to get prince or a princess because television told them they are they maintain character of this world and won't settle for anything else

People today are not comparing themselves locally but internationally. Very unrealistic

Red-pill fags and people who casually call others "incel" are equally as pathetic as each other. For different reason, but it ultimately comes down to one thing. A shared belief that sticking your dick in a girl's hole(s) = a sense of happiness/fulfillment. Integrity, hard work, self-discipline, honor, decency etc is what your self-worth as a man should come from, not how much pussy you get lol

In conclusion, both groups are losers who drank the Kafir hypersexualization kool-aid :lolbron:

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Red-pill fags and people casually call others "incel" are equally as pathetic as each other. For different reason, but it ultimately comes down to one thing. A shared belief that sticking your dick into a girl's hole(s) = a sense of happiness/fulfillment. Integrity, hard work, self-discipline, honor, decency etc is what your self-worth as a man should come from, not how much pussy you get lol

In conclusion, both groups are losers who drank the Kafir hypersexualization kool-aid :hova:
/thread

Red-pill fags and people who casually call others "incel" are equally as pathetic as each other. For different reason, but it ultimately comes down to one thing. A shared belief that sticking your dick in a girl's hole(s) = a sense of happiness/fulfillment. Integrity, hard work, self-discipline, honor, decency etc is what your self-worth as a man should come from, not how much pussy you get lol

In conclusion, both groups are losers who drank the Kafir hypersexualization kool-aid :lolbron:
Calling me pathetic look,
If you're an incel you're an incel and that's that nothing about calling someone by their identity is pathetic.

The red pill community is full of men with low self esteem and that are losers in life, that are unable to pull girls because of all the rejections they got they hate on and resent women.
They teach them self's how to pretend they have self esteem and quote un quote better them self's.

And once they're able to attract girls the psychology of rejection, fear, and anger never really went away, and so they punish every women in their present day for the pain and rejection caused by the women in their past.

They believe men should never settle or even get into relationships because that makes you a beta.

Wtf :drakewtf:

Look man if you're only dealing with low quality women with no standards and i promise you there's plenty of them then that's you innit
women today kulaha so much generalization

This is the same mindset of the men who get women from the local bar and stripclub then trains his mind to think every woman in life is like this :heh:

Calling me pathetic look,
If you're an incel you're an incel and that's that nothing about calling someone by their identity is pathetic.

The red pill community is full of men with low self esteem and that are losers in life, that are unable to pull girls because of all the rejections they got they hate on and resent women.
They teach them self's how to pretend they have self esteem and quote un quote better them self's.

And once they're able to attract girls the psychology of rejection, fear, and anger never really went away, and so they punish every women in their present day for the pain and rejection caused by the women in their past.

They believe men should never settle or even get into relationships because that makes you a beta.

Wtf :drakewtf:
Yes, and I explained why you were pathetic. "Incel" shouldn't even be in your volcab as a Muslim. Sex outside of marriage is Zina, pure and simple, stop regurgitating twitter/reddit talking points.

Why do you care what some bald f-ggot speaking in Ebonics has to say about relationships/marriage? If men like him aren't your target demographic, then dumb shit he says should be inconsequential to you. Stop trying to make Kafir problems, our problems.

Lol i like this rant. :mjlaugh: I got a question though. What makes women high-quality? Or high level? Also explain what exactly you mean by self-accomplished.
What makes a woman high quality...

It's her looks and exclusivity
Translation a very attractive woman that all the men want. but can't get

self accomplished.... the word alone is a definition dont think it needs explanation

Last edited:
Yes, and I explained why you were pathetic. "Incel" shouldn't even be in your volcab as a Muslim. Sex outside of marriage is Zina, pure and simple, stop regurgitating twitter/reddit talking points.

Why do you care what some bald f-ggot speaking in Ebonics has to say about relationships/marriage? If men like him aren't your target demographic the dumb shit he says should be inconsequential to you. Stop trying to make Kafir problems, our problems.
It may not be our problem yet, but i've seen somali men calling their wives bit**es and
I'm just warning a young brother if i can?
because these communities are really growing
and the channel i showed on my post that's ran by 2 losers well you can see 1 of them is a arab and he sheds light in islam in a toxic and negative way already over 200k subs

What makes a woman high quality...

It's her looks and exclusivity
Translation a very attractive woman that all the men want. but can't get

self accomplished.... the word alone is a definition dont think it needs explanation
Self accomplished you mean as in has a good job, earns good money etc?

Why do you care what some bald f-ggot speaking in Ebonics has to say about relationships/marriage? If men like him aren't your target demographic, then dumb shit he says should be inconsequential to you. Stop trying to make Kafir problems, our problems.

There is a difference between volcel and incel.

Right now the meaning of incel are misogynists that hate women because for some strange reason they've convinced themselves they can't get women because all the so called 'chads' are getting them. A lot of cadaan school shooters are/ were self- confessed incels.

Incels are very different to normal men who refrain from zina for the sake of Allah.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts