What do you think of Somali girls with no hijab?

Very random question but what do you guys think of Somali girls with no hijab (but she's not showing skin or anything)? Do you automatically think negative thoughts (like Somali girls with hijab are better than them etc?)

Im not trying to start anything, I just always wondered what the younger generation thought (as we already know what the older ones think of this matter)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Hijab means f*ck all these days, the amount of dh1l0s I have seen irl wearing jilbaab is shocking.

Hijabi or not, finding a God fearing pious woman these days is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
IDC it's none of my business. After marriage it's a different matter, you need to dress moderately, away from family.

:ivers:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Never wore it. Never would marry someone that expected it either.
:zhqjlmx:
Unfortunately I have been put in the wifey material box. Not of my choosing but because I wasn't up to no good in my youth. Reputation is something you wear that isn't readily noticeable.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i never thought anything of the girls who didn’t wear hijab, probably cause i haven’t seen a girl who didn’t start wearing it early
my sister was the only girl i know that didn’t wear hijab until like sixth grade, she just liked doing her hair and being girly that’s all
i don’t know why these people point it as a red flag automatically but i don’t really have an opinion cause i haven’t seen a mali girl without hijab

i never thought anything of the girls who didn’t wear hijab, probably cause i haven’t seen a girl who didn’t start wearing it early
my sister was the only girl i know that didn’t wear hijab until like sixth grade, she just liked doing her hair and being girly that’s all
i don’t know why these people point it as a red flag automatically but i don’t really have an opinion cause i haven’t seen a mali girl without hijab
you live under a rock.

Man I know so many like this. Headscarf means nothing. Let’s not say hijab because hijab isn’t just headscarf.
When I say innocent. I mean they were always going jummah, praying inbeteeen lessons, wore modest dresses. But nope they still sucked dick.

Being Muslim means nothing nowadays, you need Allah to help you out to find someone decent.

Trending

Latest posts