What do you think of Somali girls with no hijab?

Gedogyal

good cop
God said hide your cawro. What is so hard about that? You are going against the commandments of Allah when you discard your hijab. If you don't care about god and is instead looking for the perspectives of prospect Abdis, I think girls that willingly show cawro are s. :manny:

Idk if your answer was a direct attack towards me... But I just wanted the opinions of the users here, not just guys. I mean that's your opinion but I don't agree with you.

There are quite a few deviant hijab girls these days, it's no longer a guaranteed indicator of being pious

As for me, I believe physical appearance is not a reliant judge of character and personality, people are way more complex

This...
Some girls simply wear the hijab to hide their bad hair or ugly forehead/receding hairline :mjlol:

Gedogyal

good cop
Sis, if you don't wear hijab, do so for the sake of Allah and not because you believe a Faraax won't marry you.

From what I've seen non hijabi girls don"t struggle to get married, and that really shouldn't be your concern.

I mean who cares what these men think?
You're amazing sis. This is why I love Somali girls wallahi, always sticking up for one another

Ooof what? That's really harsh, does he really think that? damn

Yh he does, @Samaalic Era is a strange one and I really hope he doesn't really believe in what he says sometimes and is only saying it for the shock factor.

At the end of the day, there are many who would and many who wouldn't. Also sspot is not the place to try and get insight as many are hypocrites. For instance, we have some that are simultaneously judging women for not wearing hijab, but proudly proclaim they will commit zina with them. What does that tell you about them? Low quality trash.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hating on your fellow Muslims is a major sin along with racism. One of the last sermons of the Prophet S.A.W. was about this, therefore this isn't something you can deny.

Let non hijabis focus on their struggles and you focus on your own without making excuses as now you are denying hadiths and twisting the Quraan. We were made into nations and tribes so we may know one another, not so that we indulge in asaabiya and hatred.

You can focus on just Somalis without inciting hatred towards other groups, that is much worse than taburuj.
Somali bantus and all other ajnabis seek the interests of their ppl. Your lack of understanding Qur'anic text and ignoring the political reality and threats on the ground is astounding

You are very naive

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
A woman with hijab isn't supposed to be sexy. The Instagram trend of trying to look sexy with hijab wearing tight short dresses to show legs then posing seductive is the reason why we got hijab s now white men have hijab fetish and the industry are banking on it.

@Samaalic Era We actually agree on something.
:shookgabre:

Oh shit I must've missed the memo then :ohhh:

Somali bantus and all other ajnabis seek the interests of their ppl. Your lack of understanding Qur'anic text and ignoring the political reality and threats on the ground is astounding

You are very naive

I'm a laymen and do not seek to interpret the Quraan the way I want to. Scholars of the past and present have made it clear using the Quraan and Sunnah, asaabiya and racism is not acceptable. The Quraan makes it clear what is and isn't acceptable.

This is not about being naive. As Muslims we hear and obey and what did the Prophet S.A.W say on the matter? That is what we follow, Khalaas. Not your twisted 21st century political analysis.

Idk if your answer was a direct attack towards me... But I just wanted the opinions of the users here, not just guys. I mean that's your opinion but I don't agree with you.
Where do we disagree? Do you disagree that a Muslim unwilling to follow the commandments of their religion is a testament of their poor character? If someone won't even honor the religion they subscribe to, what will make them honor a relationship with someone? I personally stay away from bad Muslim girls with no hijab as i believe that to be evident of their nature.

psyche

To each their own
People have different opinions so why should I force my beliefs on someone else.

Hijabis and a non hijabis are still the same in my eyes because I don't know who they are at the end of the day.

People for some reason act like sinful hijabis and righteous non hijabis don't exist.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A woman with hijab isn't supposed to be sexy. The Instagram trend of trying to look sexy with hijab wearing tight short dresses to show legs then posing seductive is the reason why we got hijab s now white men have hijab fetish and the industry are banking on it.

@Samaalic Era We actually agree on something.
:shookgabre:
I'm glad we agree Walal:friendhug:

@HalimaJ just loves to contradict everything I say . If I supported Insta s tomorrow, she will be using my own arguments against me:kanyehmm:

Gedogyal

good cop
Where do we disagree? Do you disagree that a Muslim unwilling to follow the commandments of their religion is a testament of their poor character? If someone won't even honor the religion they subscribe to, what will make them honor a relationship with someone? I personally stay away from bad Muslim girls with no hijab as i believe that to be evident of their nature.
No, the part where you said that all non hijabis are s.

Why are you acting as though you never sin and don't have any struggles?

The problem with a lot of men, is that they are very forgiving of their sinful short coming, yet do not shy away from harshly condemning women who have their own shortcomings.

Just a side note: a is a woman who sleeps around and Islamically accusing or insinuating that a woman sleeps around or is loose with men is a major sin. Slandering a Muslim woman, hijabi or not, is not acceptable.

Your lose tongue is definitely evident of your bad nature, I can easily argue.

Last edited:

Gedogyal

good cop
People have different opinions so why should I force my beliefs on someone else.

Hijabis and a non hijabis are still the same in my eyes because I don't know who they are at the end of the day.

People for some reason act like sinful hijabis and righteous non hijabis don't exist.
You don't realize how refreshing it is to read comments like yours in a sea of.. well :ftw9nwa:
I personally think people should stop being so judgmental, but I guess it comes more naturally for some than other's

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Pure truth sxb, this is what they are trying to dodge :samwelcome:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Why are you acting as though you never sin and don't have any struggles?

The problem with a lot of men, is that they are very forgiving of their sinful short coming, yet do not shy away from harshly condemning women who have their own shortcomings. Liable for punishment in the dunya.

Just a side note: a is a woman who sleeps around and Islamically accusing or insinuating that a woman sleeps around or is loose with men is a major sin.

Your lose tongue is definitely evident of your bad nature, I can easily argue.

Is jokes abaayo isdaji :win:

Pure truth sxb, this is what they are trying to dodge :samwelcome:

Ironically, the point I was making is that mentality can be used against the both of you.

One calls Muslim women and the other calls for racism and violence against other Muslims.

The point is, your sins are much worse, far worse than the average non hijabi.