What do you think of Somali girls with no hijab?

Why are you acting as though you never sin and don't have any struggles?

The problem with a lot of men, is that they are very forgiving of their sinful short coming, yet do not shy away from harshly condemning women who have their own shortcomings. Liable for punishment in the dunya.

Just a side note: a is a woman who sleeps around and Islamically accusing or insinuating that a woman sleeps around or is loose with men is a major sin.

Your lose tongue is definitely evident of your bad nature, I can easily argue.
I sin all of the time, as humans often do, but i will never advocate for my sins. I know they are wrong, and i am working to correct them.

I harshly condemn anyone that advocates against Islamic tenets. It is contradictory to say you belong to a religion yet be unwilling to practice its principles.

If you dress like a policeman, you are almost always a policeman. If you dress like a , well..

Not to say that you are a for losing your hijab, but it isn't a good luck

I sin all of the time, as humans often do, but i will never advocate for my sins. I know they are wrong, and i am working to correct them.

I harshly condemn anyone that advocates against Islamic tenets. It is contradictory to say you belong to a religion yet be unwilling to practice its principles.

If you dress like a policeman, you are almost always a policeman. If you dress like a , well..

Not to say that you are a for losing your hijab, but it isn't a good luck

The only time I will agree with you is if a non hijabi claimed that wearing hijab is not part of the deen and did not have the intention of ever wearing it.

I have family members who are non hijabis and struggle with the hijab and have the intention of wearing it one day and understand that it is something Allah has ordained. May Allah make it easier for them.

You are contradicting yourself. Why do you think it is okay for you to sin, but judge them harshly when they do?

Btw, a person can dress modestly covering their body, but not wear a hijab. So what does that have to do with being a ? Do you hear yourself?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Those

They are the most dangerous and probably around aswell :nahgirl:

Bandage dress iyo Hijab I don't get it one bit you are basically wearing a leotard. I don't make a difference between hijabi and non-hijabis till I get to know them each sides has sheegatos smh. #OromoGirlsAreTheWave

You don't realize how refreshing it is to read comments like yours in a sea of.. well :ftw9nwa:
I personally think people should stop being so judgmental, but I guess it comes more naturally for some than other's
I remember when @HalimaJ would log on to sspot only to karbash me.. Seems like you've taken that spot now bro :gladbron:

LMFAO I just realized that the whole Somali community is dysfunctional :russ:
We are nomads, we are used to rough life :manny:

Our women are fierce, you can't mess with them and get away with it :pachah1: It must be the geeljire warrior blood screaming in them.. But they won't admit it publicly :kodaksmiley:

Very random question but what do you guys think of Somali girls with no hijab (but she's not showing skin or anything)? Do you automatically think negative thoughts (like Somali girls with hijab are better than them etc?)

Im not trying to start anything, I just always wondered what the younger generation thought (as we already know what the older ones think of this matter)
dh1lo etc