What do you look like?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That nigga didn’t even publish a photo.
Both the Steel Magnolia and I have posted in old picture threads (she's posted in several, I believe) but very well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From around when I started to lose most of my gains and reverted to an elongated Faraax phenotype about 2 years ago due to ceasing my romance with weights. More or less how I still look.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I was beardless till my mid 20s and then over a year it was like yes. Unfortunately the hairline has started to also ease up but I lie to myself by saying its a mature hairline...

Bro we will link up in Turkey and get a fresh line up from Dr Mehmet.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I can confirm @Shimbiris is shredded that nigga is defying the somali genetics. Must be that 1% non somali...
I can be modeled as like 5-10% Beta-Israel:

3om3pMa.png

Must be those robust kitfo munching genetics.

:pachah1:

But jokes aside, Somalis are perfectly capable of being beefy with enough nutrition and weight training. Faraaxs on roids don't seem any less impressive than the cadaan niggas out there on the stuff:

@Sheikh Google According to those face apps, this is how I’d look with a beard.

You'd look like some slick khat dealer who got veneers in Hindia.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hunno, you’re Beautiful.

BTW

do really one to see a picture of mine?

since you’ve showed yours.
We're trying to create a safe enough space for people to post. That is the goal.
:feedme: Where is the reciprocity?
Both the Steel Magnolia and I have posted in old picture threads (she's posted in several, I believe) but very well:

From around when I started to lose most of my gains and reverted to an elongated Faraax phenotype about 2 years ago due to ceasing my romance with weights. More or less how I still look.
We appreciate the dramatic black and white with the high exposure. Claps.
And a confirmed PURE Somali to boot as she always reminds me I'm only at 99.9% whereas she's 100%. Mashallah.

:damn:
I'm 100% Somali because 23andme's algorithm kindly updated. :dead:

Turns out a sprinkle of berebere is the norm among most Somalis.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We appreciate the dramatic black and white with the high exposure. Claps.

It's to obscure who I am, you Nancy. I did the same thing last time and you upvoted the post! Though at this point I've left so many breadcrumbs for years regarding who I am that there's no use.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It's to obscure who I am, you Nancy. Though at this point I've left so many breadcrumbs for years that there's no use.

People have already found out who I am, purely cause I got too reckless on threads.

Shout out to the user that notified me, saved me from major qarxis.

:mjlol: