What do you look like?

here is mine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Beautiful somali boy" :silanyolaugh:
upload_2019-12-29_2-19-47.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have no socials anymore. It's freeing.:wow1:
Mashallah. I still have mine but don't really use them at all. Also, I love how you keep replying to me the most in this thread yet I'm the one saaxiib whose post you never reacted to.

:pachah1:
I'm older than you. I hope that makes you happy. :lol:

Abaayo, just marry someone already. It'd be a damn shame with your looks and, more importantly, your 100% Somali genetics to not pass that on.

I hate Somalis and their qarxis culture what was the point of doin this fully knowing this thread was intended for me to see the xalimos idk why another nigga always ruins a niggas day wlhi u have the crab mentality when u drag another niggas shine for clout and likes. I seriously hope u change

smh my head
This is killing me :lolbron::deadmanny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ii soo dhig. I want your socials and phone number abaayo
I've been in retirement since 2020. :wow: I've become a digital hermit of sorts.
Did you not see the fake beard pic I uploaded on this thread.

:mjlol:
Recreate it but for LinkedIn.
Mashallah. I still have mine but don't really use them at all. Also, I love how you keep replying to me the most in this thread yet I'm the one saaxiib whose post you never reacted to.

:pachah1:

Abaayo, just marry someone already. It'd be a damn shame with your looks and, more importantly, your 100% Somali genetics to not pass that on.
:stressed: I will lose my spark and carefree attitude if I do. You won't recognize me any more. I will get mad, throw shoes and gain weight in protest.
No LinkedIn? And you're not a business owner or anything like that but a salarywoman? How does that work?
I do not speak of what I do for a living. It makes things interesting. However, you realize one could be self-employed, right? And if you are sought after or maintain decent contacts then you need not worry about gainful employment. LinkedIn isn't a necessity for me at this stage. I have also gotten offers through other channels.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The thing is, your vocal cords are very versatile, so I don't actually know what you sound like.

Perhaps I heard one of your old man personas.

Speaking of which: your 19th century British imperialist accent was superb!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have an accent , you lived in an English speaking country?
This is how a lot of people who grew up in the UAE and Khaleej sound like when they speak English. Western media is HUGE here or generally was when I was growing up. Things are becoming more evened out now with Korean, Turkish, Japanese, Hindi and other stuff gaining traction over the West. And we all went to private schools that taught in British and American curricula with, especially around the kindergarten and elementary level, teachers from places like the UK and the US. Still loads of people, especially Desis and Arabs, with accented English but also loads like me who sound almost "American" as some claim.

Trending