What do you look like?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was beardless till my mid 20s and then over a year it was like yes. Unfortunately the hairline has started to also ease up but I lie to myself by saying its a mature hairline...
@Periplus A lot of Somalis are late bloomers with facial hair. I could barely grow anything when I was like 22-23 and now at 26 going on 27 I have a patchy neck-beard you can see is still developing, a fully developed and thick goatee, a half decent moustache and a soul-patch and I recently noticed the moustache and goatee are adjoining. Still developing the beard in my mid to late 20s. Give it time but if you're still baby faced at 30:

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Bro, you need cyber security/safety lessons

I was gonna tell u to delete that article, but you already did.

Yeah a user already reached out to me about that.

Tbh, I don’t really mind if people know who I am as I have nothing to hide. Almost everything I say here is PC and is what I say irl.

The only thing I have to worry about is weirdos but then again I live in Australia which I doubt any of you are visiting anytime soon.

@Periplus A lot of Somalis are late bloomers with facial hair. I could barely grow anything when I was like 22-23 and now at 26 going on 27 I have a patchy neck-beard you can see is still developing, a fully developed and thick goatee, a half decent moustache and a soul-patch and I recently noticed the moustache and goatee are adjoining. Still developing the beard in my mid to late 20s. Give it time but if you're still baby faced at 20:

I always thought you were an old man, probably because of your voice lol

We're roughly in the same age group sxb

GemState

36/21
VIP
Bro, I reversed searched and it seems that you googled "Beautiful Somali boy"? Little sus, I gotta say.

zsAXtok.gif
I hate Somalis and their qarxis culture what was the point of doin this fully knowing this thread was intended for me to see the xalimos idk why another nigga always ruins a niggas day wlhi u have the crab mentality when u drag another niggas shine for clout and likes. I seriously hope u change

smh my head

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I always thought you were an old man, probably because of your voice lol

We're roughly in the same age group sxb
Damn. I sound old? That's encouraging. Always thought I had something of a boyish voice. Thanks and you can still call me adeer, it's okay.

Bye GIF by filmeditor

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Understandable. I just closed down shop on IG and LinkedIn in favour of the old school version of emailing contacts.

Only problem is that my LinkedIn photo is from when I was 18 in my first year of uni.

If you think I look young now, imagine how I looked at age 18. I probably inadvertently turned away so many potential employers.

:dead:

Damn. I sound old? That's encouraging. Always thought I had something of a boyish voice. Thanks and you can still call me adeer, it's okay.

Bye GIF by filmeditor
The thing is, your vocal cords are very versatile, so I don't actually know what you sound like.

Perhaps I heard one of your old man personas.

Speaking of which: your 19th century British imperialist accent was superb!

The thing is, your vocal cords are very versatile, so I don't actually know what you sound like.

Perhaps I heard one of your old man personas.

Speaking of which: your 19th century British imperialist accent was superb!
Shimbiris could be a very talented voice actor, he's wasting his talent

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Only problem is that my LinkedIn photo is from when I was 18 in my first year of uni.

If you think I look young now, imagine how I looked at age 18. I probably inadvertently turned away so many potential employers.

:dead:
Put on a fake beard. It will instantly age you.

Trending