• Irreligious

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think humans need some spiritual connections that contain set of values and beliefs attached to a higher purpose?

I'm merely advising her to prioritise evidence over faith in everyday matters. I'm not bothered if someone believes in a God so long as they're not dogmatic about it. By dogmatic I mean Evangelical Christians, Salafi Muslim types like @madamelioness.

Follow the evidence sister, follow the evidence.:nvjpqts:

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) replied : "That slave women give birth to their mistresses; and that you see barefoot, unclothed, beginning shepherds competing in the construction of tall buildings." (Sahih Muslim)

pQvBLeb.png

1. Jeddah Tower (still under construction).
2. Burj Khalifa

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm merely advising her to prioritise evidence over faith in everyday matters. I'm not bothered if someone believes in a God so long as they're not dogmatic about it.

That's the beauty of faith, you believe even without evidence.
even if you showed me the most magnificent scientific discovery I would still believe there's a high power behind it.

I believe in Allah, I'm secular and I don't really practice but all these years I've believed in Allah it's not really gonna change tho.

I'll continue asking questions tho.

Atheist dawah is so cringe. If she says she's Muslim, she's Muslim. Leave her alone. You're worse than Jehovah's Witnesses.:hova:

I don't call to Atheism I merely think people should prioritise evidence over faith and how cringey do you think we find Islamic Da'wah?

That's the beauty of faith, you believe even without evidence.
even if you showed me the most magnificent scientific discovery I would still believe there's a high power behind it.

I believe in Allah, I'm secular and I don't really practice but all these years I've believed in Allah it's not really gonna change tho.

I'll continue asking questions tho.

I may not respect religion however I do respect the right for anyone to be able to practise/believe in it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't call to Atheism I merely think people should prioritise evidence over faith and how cringey do you think we find Islamic Da'wah?

You seem offended that people would choose to be Muslim. You keep pestering Barni even though she's continually stated that she's Muslim. You continue to try to invalidate HER choice by telling her why you believe she's not really Muslim. You want people to respect your choice but you don't really respect choices that are different from your own. And don't even get me started with your assumption that her learning more about Islam will lead to her leaving the religion. You're full of it and by it, I mean shit. Piss off. You and Salafis are two sides of the same coin. :camby:

You seem offended that people would choose to be Muslim. You keep pestering Barni even though she's continually stated that she's Muslim. You continue to try to invalidate HER choice by telling her why you believe she's not really Muslim. You want people to respect your choice but you don't really respect choices that are different from your own. And don't even get me started with your assumption that her learning more about Islam will lead to her leaving the religion. You're full of it and by it, I mean shit. Piss off. You and Salafis are two sides of the same coin. :camby:

Don't be so ridiculous I'm more than happy that @Barni is secular regardless of whether she identifies with the Islamic faith or not. And regarding people respecting my choice some Muslims on here have advocated for our deaths just for what we believe - something I have and will never do as I view all life as equal unlike the Salafist. So don't compare me to a Salafist, if anyone's full of shit you are for insinuating such a thing.
:camby:

Duchess

VIP
Don't be so ridiculous I'm more than happy that @Barni is secular regardless of whether she identifies with the Islamic faith or not. And regarding people respecting my choice some Muslims on here have advocated for our deaths just for what we believe - something I have and will never do as I view all life as equal unlike the Salafist. So don't compare me to a Salafist, if anyone's full of shit you are for insinuating such a thing.
:camby:

And some ex-Muslims were celebrating the deaths of Muslims just a few days ago. Anyone who questioned their inhumanity was deemed an Arab bootyclapper. Stop acting like a perpetual victim.

And some ex-Muslims were celebrating the deaths of Muslims just a few days ago. Anyone who questioned their inhumanity was deemed an Arab bootyclapper. Stop acting like a perpetual victim.

They're disgusting for doing so. The difference however is your religion teaches it's followers to discriminate people specifically on the basis of Religion.

Duchess

VIP
They're disgusting for doing so. The difference however is your religion teaches it's followers to discriminate people specifically on the basis of Religion.

What religion doesn't? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Islam is a codefied way of life, if you reject one ayat of the Quran or even one xaraf you are a kaafir. Such people who constantly bash these beliefs. In the quran we are told of such people, they claim to believe with their tongues but when they are with the shayateen(atheists) they laugh and say we are with you....

people like Barni remind me of such verses

Islam is a codefied way of life, if you reject one ayat of the Quran or even one xaraf you are a kaafir. Such people who constantly bash these beliefs. In the quran we are told of such people, they claim to believe with their tongues but when they are with the shayateen(atheists) they laugh and say we are with you....

people like Barni remind me of such verses
yikes....

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
A lot of athiests can't leave Islam alone. It's like the ex you can never get over. Move on folks and to you be you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending