• Irreligious

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been the way I am for years. And trust me a lot diasporas feel the way I do. I have no plans of leaving the religion tho
My sister is the same way, doesn't pray or fast. Yet, claims to be Muslim. She even believes in evolution. You can never tell these things I guess.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My sister is the same way, doesn't pray or fast. Yet, claims to be Muslim. She even believes in evolution. You can never tell these things I guess.

A lot of people are. I believe in Allah and that's the only thing that matters. I do have difficulties with the deen, certain verses and hadiths but it's never made me disbelief in Allah.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Literalists and ex-Muslims are always trying to make people kafirs. If Barni says she's Muslim then she's Muslim. Stop trying to force your viewpoint down other peoples throats.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
A lot of people are. I believe in Allah and that's the only thing that matters. I do have difficulties with the deen, certain verses and hadiths but it's never made me disbelief in Allah.

Do you believe in reforming Islam?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
al yawma akmaltu lakum diinakum wa at mamtu calaykum nicmati waradeetu
lakumu al islama diinan

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

Reformation is a European Christian concept, Islam is universal and perfect.

Why would I lie about being Muslim. I question the deen and the motive behind some doctorine sand sheiks. Isn't a person allowed to seek knowledge?

If I say I'm a Muslim I am a Muslim. I've never been shy about the fact that I don't practice much. Stop accusing me of something I am not. I believe in Allah now leave me alone you terrorist!

I'm not an Athiest anymore

@ItzDoctorZ, @Barni my advice would be, forget about the doubts and the current problems. Just pray your salah at the Masjid if possible, and I'll guarantee you'll change for the better. That's the first major step.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Atheist dawah is so cringe. If she says she's Muslim, she's Muslim. Leave her alone. You're worse than Jehovah's Witnesses.:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending