What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Wtf! Rape case in Somalia. Do you think this is Addis Ababa?:jaynerd:

Just going to ask you some questions as per your perspective.

Explain why Indian women get raped? Do you see most of them with Hijabs and other muslim clothings?

Or maybe because they're wearing two- pieced garments?

Futhermore, Will the rape cases in India reduce if women wore mini skirts and other revealing clothes?:hmm:

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-mini-skirts-not-popular-in-India-despite-hot-weather

Grammar check.
:notsureif:
Your sentence is grammatically incorrect.

"Somali women are "still get" raped." ❌

getting**

Go back to those ESL classes you missed.

you totally make nonsense and trying hard to act smart.. give it up boy and go play somewhere else. :mahubowtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
if you hate western countries why you still living in US come back to somalia. somalis love complaining about western countries while enjoying living in it. make up your mind.
First of all, I wasn't born there. Whether you like it or not, I'm a citizen of this nation and I ain't complaining about it.

What I'm telling you is that you need to stop bringing your western degeneracy back home. Yea, I call it home cause my parents and all my relatives are from there. I ain't complaining from where I'm, but ffs stop your agenda. Won't work there. Go see it for yourself, nayaa! Just typing bullshit from your hooyo's basement makes you seem reasonable? Gtfo
omg you exposed me.
Idc about exposing your filthy ways. I can expose you as many times as I can.
your arguments are weak and boring
Yeah, just cause you have nothing to say, you call it boring?

Before you disappear from here, go reply to my other posts or just ignore it simply because you're too dumb to reason.

Last edited:

halwa

✨🌙
you getting headache because you don't use your brain frequently. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I’m getting a headache because I’ve used up too much of my brain cells to deal with you and your stupidity.

Been dealing with an illiterate and uneducated individual since this morning.

Caraweelo

First of all, I wasn't born there. Whether you like it or not, I'm a citizen of this nation and I ain'f complaining about it.

What I'm telling you is that you need to stop bringing your western degeneracy back home. Yea, I call it home cause my parents and all my relatives are from there. I ain't complaining from where I'm, but ffs stop your agenda. Won't work there. Go see it for yourself, nayaa! Just typing bullshit from your hooyo's basement makes you seem reasonable? Gtfo
Idc about exposing your filthy ways. I can expose you as many times as I can.

Yeah, just cause you have nothing to say, you call it boring?

Before you disappear from here, go reply to my other posts or just ignore it simy because you're too dumb to reason.

more qashin... if you want me to reply to you.. first learn how to write a decent discussion till then i will use the ignore option. :ftw9nwa::rolleyes:

Caraweelo

I’m getting a headache because I’ve used up too much of my brain cells to deal with you and your stupidity.

Been dealing with an illiterate and uneducated individual since this morning.

It seems islam did not taught you manners or how to have a good discussion without insults. keep being a follower that's your level.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
more qashin... if you want me to reply to you.. first learn how to write a decent discussion till then i will use the ignore option. :ftw9nwa::rolleyes:
Your level of ignorance is astonishing. Everyone can clearly see it and you're illiterate too. Your gaalnimo and western degeneracy will not be tolerated in Somalia so you might as well stay in the west and die out your genes. Marry out. Nobody wants a filthy person like you in our community.

Click ignore. It shows you can't counter my argument after I debunked you with your rape allegations when I provided the sources documented by the U.N.

Now get lost you trash :camby:

Caraweelo

Your level of ignorance is astonishing. Everyone can clearly see it and you're illiterate too. Your gaalnimo and western degeneracy will not be tolerated in Somalia so you might as well stay in the west and die out your genes. Marry out. Nobody wants a filthy person like you in our community.

Click ignore. It shows you can't counter my argument after I debunked you with your rape allegations when I provided the sources documented by the U.N.

Now get lost you trash :camby:

I'm currently in Xamar, come and get me out of somalia if you can. narrow-minded farax like you should never come back to somalia, we already have many crazy men like you who ruining Somalia.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
did not taught you manner
Unbelievable! This is too hilarious. Weren't you the one saying that I needed to write a decent argument? Your grammar sucks so bad that I feel sorry for you. Wtf!:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

It's "did not teach you**" not did not taught you❌❌:ftw9nwa:

eb9.jpg
Go study those classes that you missed and cook canjeero for your mom.:ivers:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm currently in Xamar, come and get me out of somalia if you can.
Sorry, but I ain't interested in picking up an atheist from Xamar. That's too much for me! :damn:
narrow-minded farax like you should never come back to somalia
When faaraxs like me were in there, Somalia was a paradise.:browtf:

I probably won't come there if you love to see unstable, dangerous Xamar full of your likes. I'm done having a convo with a dumb person.:comeon:

Quick fyi .The hijab was never intended to stop rape. it was never prescribed for that reason. It was to discern muslim women from non-believing and slave women. It was intended as a symbol of faith. Honestly don't know why rape myths are such a prominent talking point when it comes to discussing hijab or why so many muslim women nowadays believe that Allah told them to wear hijab to protect themselves from the rapey nature muslim men (not that it work out that way irl anyway) but this is a dangerous attitude that serves no purpose but to degrade muslim morality. whenever i hear muslims say stuff like that totally get why the western thinks we're backwards barbarians.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Wtf! Rape case in Somalia. Do you think this is Addis Ababa?:jaynerd:

Just going to ask you some questions as per your perspective.

Explain why Indian women get raped? Do you see most of them with Hijabs and other muslim clothings?

Or maybe because they're wearing two- pieced garments?

Futhermore, Will the rape cases in India reduce if women wore mini skirts and other revealing clothes?:hmm:

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-mini-skirts-not-popular-in-India-despite-hot-weather

Grammar check.
:notsureif:
Your sentence is grammatically incorrect.

"Somali women are "still get" raped." ❌

getting**

Go back to those ESL classes you missed.
:deadpeter::deadosama:
What happened you were gone for a while?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
This is something I think about from time to time. Seeing the arguments have been...interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts