What are your thoughts on immigration in Somalia?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
3nprvw.jpg
You sound very smart, why do you hate oromos compared to the am-xaars. Plus Afars do consist of many somali Harti sub-clans. So afars are basically somalis

alright waaqo
First of all I'm Muslim.

Do I need to post video evidence on this forum of a Somali man in Yemen with his son attempting to burn both him and his son with fire out of desperation?

There's thousands of Somali modern slaves in Yemen, thousands.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You sound very smart, why do you hate oromos compared to the am-xaars. Plus Afars do consist of many somali Harti sub-clans. So afars are basically somalis
Oromos have a history of assimilating some Somali Dir clans so obviously I wouldn't want them in Somalia proper. That would be disastrous

Those are not living in Somalia. Those are in Ethiopia and fighting borderland conflicts. False equivalence.

Germans and Poles had borderland conflicts and slaughtered each other over it for years, but nowadays you can barely distinguish second/third generation Poles in Germany from actual Germans and they integrate much better than the Turkish Germans do.
Oromos would most likely pose a threat once they grow in numbers unless their mentally changes. They're already claiming Somali clans

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
First of all I'm Muslim.

Do I need to post video evidence on this forum of a Somali man in Yemen with his son attempting to burn both him and his son with fire out of desperation?

There's thousands of Somali modern slaves in Yemen, thousands.
Yet you are perfectly happy with European colonization and probably love Bantus too. Answer this question for me are Somalis black?

AhmedSmelly

Oromos have a history of assimilating some Somali Dir clans so obviously I wouldn't want them in Somalia proper. That would be disastrous
Weren't those in harari plateaus? I am rusty in Somali history, but wasnt that in the 19th century.

Yet you are perfectly happy with European colonization and probably love Bantus too. Answer this question for me are Somalis black?
I never said I was happy with Euro colonisation but I simply stated that Italian colonisation did more positive than negative and I'm sure many adeers would agree.

I don't hate any ethnic gorup for no reason unlike certain people here, Bantus should stay in their land but Somali Bantus should be treated as equally as all other Somalis.

Somalis are Cushites and obviously different from other Africans but in the west I obviously identify as black and most of us look 'black' anyway, from hair texture and facial features, Don't kid yoourself.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Weren't those in harari plateaus? I am rusty in Somali history, but wasnt that in the 19th century.
Look at Dir Dhaba. Originally a Dir Somali city now 46% Oromo. It's not even part of the Somali regional state in Ethiopia. This is just an example of Oromo assimilations. Most of the 'Oromos' are ethnic Somalis who don't speak it anymore

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I never said I was happy with Euro colonisation but I simply stated that Italian colonisation did more positive than negative and I'm sure many adeers would agree.

I don't hate any ethnic gorup for no reason unlike certain people here, Bantus should stay in their land but Somali Bantus should be treated as equally as all other Somalis.

Somalis are Cushites and obviously different from other Africans but in the west I obviously identify as black and most of us look 'black' anyway, from hair texture and facial features, Don't kid yoourself.
Where is the Italian legacy? What did they do for us? Non existent except for suugo and baasto

So do you consider 'black' issues to be our business too? BLM and that other stuff?

So because of past trading ties and Yemeni migration into Somalia they're safe to enter Somalia as they please?

They're literally enslaving and raping Somalis in their own country and never gavea shit about us. Only the southern Yemenis were tolerant and less racist towards Somalis
Arabs should not enter Somalia. From the way they treated Somalis it’s only right.

I don’t know why your arguing about Yemenis and afars and oromos, most of these immigrants have not skills. We shouldn’t allow unskilled migrants in.

AhmedSmelly

Look at Dir Dhaba. Originally a Dir Somali city now 46% Oromo. It's not even part of the Somali regional state in Ethiopia. This is just an example of Oromo assimilations. Most of the 'Oromos' are ethnic Somalis who don't speak it anymore
Can you give me a source on this. I want to know how a Somalian clan could be forcefully assimilated. Fortunately if you can become oromo, you can go back to being Somali. I want those Somali regions back!!!

Important question, were they Muslim Oromos. Cant see myself seeing a Muslim non-arab making another cushitic brother a slave.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Can you give me a source on this. I want to know how a Somalian clan could be forcefully assimilated. Fortunately if you can become oromo, you can go back to being Somali. I want those Somali regions back!!!

Important question, were they Muslim Oromos. Cant see myself seeing a Muslim non-arab making another cushitic brother a slave.
Muslims yes. Here check out the gurgura dir. It's not that much land lost tbh. Just the city of dir dhaba is key
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgura

Where is the Italian legacy? What did they do for us? Non existent except for suugo and baasto

So do you consider 'black' issues to be our business too? BLM and that other stuff?
They did a lot. When they were in Somalia they ivented bananana farming for the first time and paid the Somali workers fairly, bananas were exported to Europe, ME, and Asia. Somalia’s banana exports were worth $96 million.

That's just a specific example of what Italians did. They also gave the Latin alphabet to for us to use.

Deal with it.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They did a lot. When they were in Somalia they ivented bananana farming for the first time and paid the Somali workers fairly, bananas were exported to Europe, ME, and Asia. Somalia’s banana exports were worth $96 million.

That's just a specific example of what Italians did. They also gave the Latin alphabet to for us to use.

Deal with it.
Siad Barre was the one who made Latin the official script in 1972. Planting bananas is nice but it's neglible. That's all you to say for the Italian colonial legacy?
:mjlol:

Isn’t dire dawa in somali region?

Deal with it.

Paying Somalis what in our own country? Somalis had their own currencies, and Latin was a disastrous innovation - Somalis had been using the wadaad written script since at least the 9th century, and had their own indigenous system prior to that. What benefit does learning Italian or their writing system confer on anyone? It's less relevant than German, Spanish, French, or any other 2nd and 3rd tier languages

Trending