What are your thoughts on immigration in Somalia?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Like I said, I am not disputing the things somalis have done but don’t act like I should be thanking my lucky stars they let me into their country.
I did not state that you should be thanking them. But, Somalis noy accepting immigrants to Somalia would be a large, ungrateful, and hypocritical move. 1 in 21 Somalis live outside of the horn of africa, 1 in 21.

They clearly aren't as brutal and conservatives when they let your family seek refuge in their nation.

They suffer from collective guilt that is privilege we don't have because we have not brutally conquered the world like the west has.

Deep down its not authentic compassion and that is why we should happily take advantage of them without feeling bad

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I believe this is the only way to destroy tribalism it is to have immigrants in Somalia it will distract Somalis from fighting each other since they be pointing at the ajanabis and them stealing jobs

:russ:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
alot of self hatred going on in this thread. If you are not for Us or our struggle please leave Somalia out of your tongue.

Yes they are civilised lol atleast they have fixed their countries you don’t see their people dying of hunger. So what if they invade Middle East Arabs are stupid everybody knows look how divided they are
Loool I am pretty sure certain parts of UK, there are homeless people. Justifying them invading other countries shows a lot. Innocent people are dying, yet you seem to justify it. Just say you love white people and move.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They suffer from collective guilt that is privilege we don't have because we have not brutally conquered the world like the west has.

Deep down its not authentic compassion and that is why we should happily take advantage of them without feeling bad
I still disagree, two wrongs don't make a right.

I would allow it but they will never have citizenship and if they want to live in our country, they need a residence visa and work if available. We need multiple different kind of visas that work for expats to make expat life in Somalia flexible.

That would only happen when Somalia sees peace and prosperity.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Loool I am pretty sure certain parts of UK, there are homeless people. Justifying them invading other countries shows a lot. Innocent people are dying, yet you seem to justify it. Just say you love white people and move.
Loool why don’t you move to Somalia if you love it so much and never come back

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Realistically I'd be open to Yemenis or Turks to come since we've had historic ties with them. Not to a population shifting extent tho. East Asians NO Indians/Pakistanis NO, Xabashis only Amharas and Eritreans no Oromos. Bantus no, Whites maybe but no

I'm for it why not.

But I think Immigration in Somalia would only be limited to African nations. I cant see why nationals of European/american or any first world nation would go in large numbers, when their own countries are progressing towards the next industrial revolution.

Plus, you have the problem within society itself in Somalia, women would be ostracised for how they dress due to sharia that alone would put off many expats unless they're muslim. (you know how the global media loves painting pictures on these types of topics).

Realistically I'd be open to Yemenis or Turks to come since we've had historic ties with them. Not to a population shifting extent tho. East Asians NO Indians/Pakistanis NO, Xabashis only Amharas and Eritreans no Oromos. Bantus no, Whites maybe but no
Yemenis is a no from me. They ain’t welcome after they treated Somalis badly in Yemen.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yemenis is a no from me. They ain’t welcome after they treated Somalis badly in Yemen.
What about the Yemeni Arabs who have lived in Mogadishu for hundreds of years? Can't discard that and only look at the sh1thole that is current Yemen

Trending