What are your thoughts on immigration in Somalia?

Apollo

VIP
Nobody wants to come to Somalia anyway, so this is low priority stuff.

Oromos/Afars would integrate the best into Somalia, all other foreigners would cause long term integration issues.

What about the Yemeni Arabs who have lived in Mogadishu for hundreds of years? Can't discard that and only look at the sh1thole that is current Yemen
What Yemenis? There are barely any who were there hundreds of years ago. Xamar cad cad aren’t Yemenis to me, they are somali.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What Yemenis? There are barely any who were there hundreds of years ago. Xamar cad cad aren’t Yemenis to me, they are somali.
They are Yemeni Arabs lol they still have tribal ties back there. They aren't ethnic Somalis

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Oromos/Afars would integrate the best into Somalia, all other foreigners would cause long term integration issues.
3nprvw.jpg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
To be Honest, they aren’t Yemenis they are mostly from Pakistan and a mixture of Bantus I believe.
Some are regular Arabs that intermarried with Somalis. My mother has some arab blood and they're yemeni arabs from xamar. Behani tribe I think that's the name.

@Sammo you're confusing being civilised and evil.

Western elites are indeed evil af but use diplomacy/paper and their countries are 'civilised'. The Somali character might be 'good' mostly but as a people and nation we are, indeed, uncivilised.

Realistically I'd be open to Yemenis or Turks to come since we've had historic ties with them. Not to a population shifting extent tho. East Asians NO Indians/Pakistanis NO, Xabashis only Amharas and Eritreans no Oromos. Bantus no, Whites maybe but no
Please tell us about the wonderful hisotrical ties and relationship we've had with Yemen....I'm at the edge of my seat :kanyehmm:

Obviously the predicament Somalia is in is solely due to Somali incompetence. But to deny other nations facilated Somalias politics to a considerable degree since the collapse is pure nativity.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Please tell us about the wonderful hisotrical ties and relationship we've had with Yemen....I'm at the edge of my seat :kanyehmm:
Mercantile trading partners obviously, Arabs settling in Somalia and having been there for hundreds of years. This isn't a new relationship
:drakewtf:

"Oromos would integrate well in Somalia"

Sure. They butchered hundreds of thousands of Somalis in Ogaden, still are, and are currently growing in numbers in Somalia...

Let's not even start with Afars, if they had the numbers they would've wiped out half of all Somalis in Djiobuti

Apollo

VIP
"Oromos would integrate well in Somalia"

Sure. They butchered hundreds of thousands of Somalis in Ogaden, still are, and are currently growing in numbers in Somalia...

Let's not even start with Afars, if they had the numbers they would've wiped out half of all Somalis in Djiobuti

Those are not living in Somalia. Those are in Ethiopia and fighting borderland conflicts. False equivalence.

Germans and Poles had borderland conflicts and slaughtered each other over it for years, but nowadays you can barely distinguish second/third generation Poles in Germany from actual Germans and they integrate much better than the Turkish Germans do.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Explain? Both have had large scale ethnic conflicts with Somalis and haven't forgotten
They don't have the population to pose a threat to Somalis. Oromos if given the opportunity would wipe out Somalis and try to assimilate us like the border region clans in Ethiopia

Mercantile trading partners obviously, Arabs settling in Somalia and having been there for hundreds of years. This isn't a new relationship
:drakewtf:
So because of past trading ties and Yemeni migration into Somalia they're safe to enter Somalia as they please?

They're literally enslaving and raping Somalis in their own country and never gavea shit about us. Only the southern Yemenis were tolerant and less racist towards Somalis

Those are not living in Somalia. Those are in Ethiopia and fighting borderland conflicts. Dumb comparison.

Germans and Poles had borderland conflicts and slaughtered each other over it for years, but nowadays you can barely distinguish second generation Poles in Germany from actual Germans and they integrate much better than the Turkish Germans do.
mate, Ogaden is still Somali territory depsite it being in Ethiopian borders. Just deep the fact that Oromos got the courage to massacre so many Somalis in their own cities.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So because of past trading ties and Yemeni migration into Somalia they're safe to enter Somalia as they please?

They're literally enslaving and raping Somalis in their own country and never gavea shit about us. Only the southern Yemenis were tolerant and less racist towards Somalis
Who was coming to Mogadishu the inland residents of Sanaa? or the people from the south ie Aden. The average Yemeni has more to worry about than abusing somali refugees. It's the same type of reasoning as the people who slander Libyans because human traffickers are assaulting migrants. I never said I support mass scale immigration it's just that I would rather they come than Nigerians

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

alright waaqo:kanyehmm: