What are your thoughts on immigration in Somalia?

Are you pro immigration or against it and why?

I know a few people are going to make statements saying “ Who even wants to go to somalia anyways?” Clearly Ethiopians and Yemenis.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Yes. Only people from countries on Trump's travel ban. We will create a new economic zone called T.O.I.L.E.T and have a common terrorism exchange zone

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
If they are contributing to the economy and the government restricts their ownership of assets in the country then It is ok with me.

But it still depends on what countries we are talking about. Any of the UAE country citizens should never be allowed to set foot there for example due to the way they treat Somalis.

Yes, if they're educated and we have extremely tight policy. But only reserve the citizenship to ethic Somalis.

Maybe if they let us join the EU or NAFTA

as long as Somalis are dominating the more important sectors and as long as they integrate and cause no issue then I don't see why. It could actually be good after all if an immigrant group came in and challenged the Somalis back home:hmm:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Any immigrant who goes to Somalia must be crazy:gaasdrink:

Let say Somalia was a peaceful country, in that case i would be against immigrants. I would be Somali rightwing:pachah1:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Impossible they will feel like outcasts and eventually form there own community and look to take over, a country made up of one ethnic group can be problematic because of tribal dominance you think there’s going to be another ethnic group who’s going to sit back peacefully and let geeljires tell them what to do:bell:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalia doesn’t owe any country anything. Us migrating to their country is the least these colonisers could do.
Then you should owe the Bantus of Tanzania and Mozambique lots and lots of land after 5 centuries of enslavement. Still hypocrites if you lot disagree. :mjdontkno:

Trending