What are your thoughts on immigration in Somalia?

I said Ge'ez is older than Nsibidi which is obviously true.

If you do some research you'll come to find that An alternative suggestion, by Helmut Satzinger, is that the origins of Tifinagh comes from the Ethiopean script.

Ge'ez still remains the only African indigenous writing system that's still used today on a relevant/wide scale. Tuareg nomads ay use an older writing system but they're irrelevant.
The Tifinagh is older than your Ethiopian script, so your theory doesn't logically follow. You're using a baseless fringe theory to reaffirm your biases to save face. Let's end it here,

The Tifinagh is older than your Ethiopian script, so your theory doesn't logically follow. You're using a baseless fringe theory to reaffirm your biases to save face. Let's end it here,
mate, I said that it was an alternative theory I'm not tryign to "save face". It's not my theory.

This Helmut Satzinger proposed it and it's even mentioned in the wiki page of Tifinagh.

I never denied Lybico-Berber to be older than Ge'ez....

mate, I said that it was an alternative theory I'm not tryign to "save face". It's not my theory.

This Helmut Satzinger proposed it and it's even mentioned in the wiki page of Tifinagh.

I never denied Lybico-Berber to be older than Ge'ez....
You proposed an alternative theory because you can't reason beyond your ego, Waaqo. You always act in bad faith: learn to follow the principle of charity.

You proposed an alternative theory because you can't reason beyond your ego, Waaqo. You always act in bad faith: learn to follow the principle of charity.
You're triggerd that there's an alternative theory that states it originated from the Ethiopean script.

Charity? Bad faith? Wheeeeew

Hey, it's ok. It's not that deep.

You're triggerd that there's an alternative theory that states it originated from the Ethiopean script.

Charity? Bad faith? Wheeeeew

Hey, it's ok. It's not that deep.
You moved the goalpost from the only indigenous writing system in Africa to the most relevant ancient language used today, and then proposed a fringe theory that contradicts the age of the two scripts. You're too inconsistent with your reasoning, Waaqo. :mjlol:

You moved the goalpost from the only indigenous writing system in Africa to the most relevant ancient language used today, and then proposed a fringe theory that contradicts the age of the two scripts. You're too inconsistent with your reasoning, Waaqo. :mjlol:
It's the only one that's used on a relevant scale today but I never said it's the oldest, just older than the Nigerian one you mentioned.

Yes, I proposed that theory cus it's in the Origin section of the Tifinagh wiki page so I found it interesting. Does it burn you insides to know that there's a chance that it originates from an Ethiopian script?

and please show where I said Ge'ez is the most relevant language today. Let's laugh together.

It's the only one that's used on a relevant scale today but I never said it's the oldest, just older than the Nigerian one you mentioned.

Yes, I proposed that theory cus it's in the Origin section of the Tifinagh wiki page so I found it interesting. Does it burn you insides to know that there's a chance that it originates from an Ethiopian script?

and please show where I said Ge'ez is the most relevant language today. Let's laugh together.
Why would I be triggered? You're the one giving me the dislikes, lol. I'm just scrutinizing your faulty approach, don't take it personally.

Why would I be triggered? You're the one giving me the dislikes, lol. I'm just scrutinizing your faulty approach, don't take it personally.
You seem triggered to me because you twisted my words whilst I'm just being honest and never blew my arguments out of proportion, you just have a hard time at debating.

That alternative theory really got to you eh? :vo3yidw:

Trending