What are you hoping to become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
full

A builder, someone has to build them walls.

If I become a Pilot for Etihad I will be gaining a salary more than an engineer and Accountant combined.
Warya :ufdup:

I know a accountant that owns a firm(there are many). She has over 200 clients and only 2 employees. So she earns over 6 digits a month tell me can a pilot earn that much and start his own business?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
But My goal is to teach Somali Boys and Girls who really want to be The Golden Age. Who really want to be Sheiks, GP's, Engineers, Pilots and Leaders. Who want to be Caring Father's and Mothers, I taught math when I went to Ethiopia Somali Region I taught math for the Sake of Allah to children who just play in the Dust streets of my Hometown Danan who don't pray and who don't go to Dugsi. Knowledge is better to Share than keep for yourself. Since getting an aviation Degree requires a lot of math I used my math for Other who really need it.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Warya :ufdup:

I know a accountant that owns firm. She has over 200 clients and only 2 employees. So she earns over 6 digits a month tell me can a pilot earn that much and start his own business?
Piolts earn 100,000 at average per year. My Uncle who has a Accountant degree it took him 3 years to get a proper job, I get good money and free destinations and my family could travel free.

Also I invest which requires risk. At least my Dad is not a Become Doctor or Engineer.
Also invest with Icfaal a Islamic Bank.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
If you come to Sydney #Somalipeopleloveriba

Alhamdulillah all money that comes to my pocket is Halal. Somalis in Sydney own huge daycare like Care4kids or Kids Paradise and own Milloins by destroying or cheating the Government and do riba we the Husseinites never bought a House never in the West in our life nor owned daycare, we owned Somali stores in the Past and sold cars too.

Somalis in Sydney do Chad, I am the most AntiKhat person you could meet. We made Rehabilition for Somalis in The west or Somalia or Somali region who are addicted to Smoking, Khat and Drugs. We also have a place for people who Have Cayn, Jinn and Sihr. We do ruqyah and Islamic teach those about Khat why Khat is bad, Religiously and Scientifically. We have Qualified Doctors and Raqiees, The Place is called Esra
Ethiopian
Somalian
Rehabilitation
association

@Hugo Trust me, Come to Sydney You will see Somalis with BMW and Mercedes.

Piolts earn 100,000 at average per year. My Uncle who has a Accountant degree it took him 3 years to get a proper job, I get good money and free destinations and my family could travel free.

Also I invest which requires risk. At least my Dad is not a Become Doctor or Engineer.
Also invest with Icfaal a Islamic Bank.
Sxb its becoz ur uncle had no one inside the field of accountancy. These days everyone has a degree. You need to have connections plus my father finished accounting in uni not to work for someone but to help out with his business

You know how much it costs to learn to fly a plane? And It'll take you at least 10 years of experience to become a captain. So by the time you're 40 you'll be earning a good salary

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Sxb its becoz ur uncle had no one inside the field of accountancy. These days everyone has a degree. You need to have connections plus my father finished accounting in uni not to work for someone but to help out with his business

You know how much it costs to learn to fly a plane? And It'll take you at least 10 years of experience to become a captain. So by the time you're 40 you'll be earning a good salary
Ok, Thank for the Info
It usually cost in Australia
Like 500 dollars a Lesson and including the rent, it is like 317 dollars lesson including fees is almost 700 dollars, My plane is to buy a plane when I fly with for 1000 flying hours I am done with it.

My aim isn't to be captain but to be second Officer, I go like 3 days a week.

Why my uncle couldn't get a proper Job is he had a degree from south Africa he brought it to Australia.

Ok, Thank for the Info
It usually cost in Australia
Like 500 dollars a Lesson and including the rent, it is like 317 dollars lesson including fees is almost 700 dollars, My plane is to buy a plane when I fly with for 1000 flying hours I am done with it.

My aim isn't to be captain but to be second Officer, I go like 3 days a week.

Why my uncle could get a proper Job is he had a degree from south Africa he brought it to Australia.
You have everything planned mashallah

500 dollars a lesson? And u need 1000 flying hours for a license :jcoleno:

It's not easy to get ppl sxb in accounting u can get apprenticeship get paid to learn :ahh: with experience :ahh:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You have everything planned mashallah

500 dollars a lesson? And u need 1000 flying hours for a license :jcoleno:

It's not easy to get ppl sxb in accounting u can get apprenticeship get paid to learn :ahh: with experience :ahh:
Life in Sydney is not easy, Wallahi Imagine paying rent that's like 500 dollars a week. I wish I could move to Canada again

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Bro ur 27 if that's what u want go to Canada
Leaving my Parents behind is not easy Akhi, my Brother has his own Family and my sister is young and I have an Autistic Brother who can demolish everything. I have to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts