What are you hoping to become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in Uni-undecided, not sure what I want to do in life. Now that you know my ambigious predicament, what's yours? what are you guys studying to be or what are you now? also any tips?

HCfqSOYc2vQ2c.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm currently in Uni-undecided, not sure what I want to do in life. Now that you know my ambigious predicament, what's yours? what are you guys studying to be or what are you now? also any tips?

TECH GURU! lead the modern world in all things technological related. I just need get off ma lazy ass :mjlol:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Attaining knowledge in what matters and then trying to teach it to others, and obviously trying to become self sufficient in the basic necessities of life, the future looks uncertain.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I wanted to be a doctor. Flopped my alevels :mjlol:all the uk medicine schools rejected me. I then applied for University of Plovdiv in Bulgaria and they accepted me. I dropped out in 5 months, it was too isolated and depressive. Now am at home doing practically nothing :drakelaugh:i am doing some cisco courses and inshallah I will be a network engineer by the end of summer. I will get into work, save up some capital and invest.

I want to open an underground marfish in post-brexit Britain @crudetruth wanna invest once you got money?
Will there be abgaal preformers at the underground marfish?:stevej:

I wanted to be a doctor. Flopped my alevels :mjlol:all the uk medicine schools rejected me. I then applied for University of Plovdiv in Bulgaria and they accepted me. I dropped out in 5 months, it was too isolated and depressive. Now am at home doing practically nothing :drakelaugh:i am doing some cisco courses and inshallah I will be a network engineer by the end of summer. I will get into work, save up some capital and invest.

alla been badana :mjlol:

the greatest success stories start with failure, I wouldnt sweat it. Idk in America usually ppl do well at a local uni or community college for 1-2 years then transfer to their "dream school" (maybe u can do the same). Lastly, Remember that your grades/test scores don't define you. in sha Allah I hope you do well in the future brother.

When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts