What are you hoping to become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Never heard someone say abootooy instead of ayeyo too.

Learning something new today.

Accounting. It sounded like easy money, now in my final year I don't know if i'm gonna make it...

so boring :jcoleno:

... i'm just not bothering to revise.
I finished aat lvl 3 in uae last year. Why didn't you choose something ur interested in? Walahi u haven't even started working yet :chrisfreshhah:

Iftiin

I finished aat lvl 3 in uae last year. Why didn't you choose something ur interested in? Walahi u haven't even started working yet :chrisfreshhah:

Congrats ! It was dead since the beginning, I thought i could just power through it.

Did you study in Dubai? I just came back from there & it was amazing. Makes me hate the UK that much more!

Accounting. It sounded like easy money, now in my final year I don't know if i'm gonna make it...

so boring :jcoleno:

... i'm just not bothering to revise.

I am on my 3rd year and taking major courses. It is not particularly difficult but very boring and repetitive. The worst accounting courses I've taken so far are Auditing and Intermediate Accounting. Should had switched to mass communication but it's too late now.

:mjcry:

Iftiin

I am on my 3rd year and taking major courses. It is not particularly difficult but very boring and repetitive. The worst accounting courses I've taken so far are Auditing and Intermediate Accounting. Should had switched to mass communication but it's too late now.

:mjcry:

I think we are on the same boat. Doing AAT level 3 now!

Wow! I didn't know so many of us were doing the same thing.

Congrats ! It was dead since the beginning, I thought i could just power through it.

Did you study in Dubai? I just came back from there & it was amazing. Makes me hate the UK that much more!
In Dubai they respect people who are educated in the UK! Are you doing aat?

Iftiin

@anonymous34 it's lvl 2 then 3 then 4 after that is three years of uni acca. But u can go to uni after lvl 3. My first thread was is uni worth it? I made my decision

Smart choice from a smart person. :nvjpqts:

Stay away from RIBA people. It ain't worth it.

University is overrated. You have to take out a huge RIBA loan (which is a declaration of war against Allah) and you spend many painful years trying to pay it back + the interest. What's wrong with a free diploma?

You just need to get your foot through the door and you can work your way up the career ladder through sheer experience.
I go to uni for free

Smart choice from a smart person. :nvjpqts:

Stay away from RIBA people. It ain't worth it.

I am questioning the merit of university at this point. Most of the money spent in the first 2 years was on useless subjects that had nothing to do with my intended major. BS like chemistry, history, geography and more were shoved down my throat under the pretext of making student better all round. Some courses like Composition, Philosophy, Marketing, Management, Research, Public Speaking etc were insightful and handy yet the vast majority are :vqbuyv0:

Iftiin

I am questioning the merit of university at this point. Most of the money spent in the first 2 years was on useless subjects that had nothing to do with my intended major. BS like chemistry, history, geography and more were shoved down my throat under the pretext of making student better all round. Some courses like Composition, Philosophy, Marketing, Management, Research, Public Speaking etc were insightful and handy yet the vast majority are :vqbuyv0:

May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen.

It's such a huge trap and parents are sadly pushing there kids into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts