What are you hoping to become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The new Hugh Hefner :lawd:

hugh-hefner-playboy-girls.jpg

I wanted to be a doctor. Flopped my alevels :mjlol:all the uk medicine schools rejected me. I then applied for University of Plovdiv in Bulgaria and they accepted me. I dropped out in 5 months, it was too isolated and depressive. Now am at home doing practically nothing :drakelaugh:i am doing some cisco courses and inshallah I will be a network engineer by the end of summer. I will get into work, save up some capital and invest.

Will there be abgaal preformers at the underground marfish?:stevej:

I know someone who went to bulgaria to study Dentistry. For the first 5 months she hated it, then she got use to it. Now she loves it.

Apparently there is little to no somalis there.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I know someone who went to bulgaria to study Dentistry. For the first 5 months she hated it, then she got use to it. Now she loves it.

Apparently there is little to no somalis there.
Depends on what uni you go to. I know couple people in romaina.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
the greatest success stories start with failure, I wouldnt sweat it. Idk in America usually ppl do well at a local uni or community college for 1-2 years then transfer to their "dream school" (maybe u can do the same). Lastly, Remember that your grades/test scores don't define you. in sha Allah I hope you do well in the future brother.
Thanks sxb

Depends on what uni you go to. I know couple people in romaina.

I forgot what uni bruh, she went bulgaria to study dentistry she said there was virtually little to no blacks, she was the only somali person in her own class. She said there is nothing to do in bulgaria for entertainment other than bowling and go karting.

I know someone else he went to beijing to study medicine :obama: he flopped alevels here to. He felt really isolated and didnt like it, but he stayed put for 5 years :mindblown: (6 years infact he spent 1 year just learning mandarin) now he is in his final year.

I wanted to use the bulgaria uni as backup choice if worse comes to worst. But my dad cant 'have his princess away from him' :kendrickcry: so i might use another uni in Northern Ireland as a backup choice, you dont need BMAT OR UKCAT and it offers medicine :obama:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I wanted to be a doctor. Flopped my alevels :mjlol:all the uk medicine schools rejected me. I then applied for University of Plovdiv in Bulgaria and they accepted me. I dropped out in 5 months, it was too isolated and depressive. Now am at home doing practically nothing :drakelaugh:i am doing some cisco courses and inshallah I will be a network engineer by the end of summer. I will get into work, save up some capital and invest.

Will there be abgaal preformers at the underground marfish?:stevej:
I believe you.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I forgot what uni bruh, she went bulgaria to study dentistry she said there was virtually little to no blacks, she was the only somali person in her own class. She said there is nothing to do in bulgaria for entertainment other than bowling and go karting.

I know someone else he went to beijing to study medicine :obama: he flopped alevels here to. He felt really isolated and didnt like it, but he stayed put for 5 years :mindblown: (6 years infact he spent 1 year just learning mandarin) now he is in his final year.

I wanted to use the bulgaria uni as backup choice if worse comes to worst. But my dad cant 'have his princess away from him' :kendrickcry: so i might use another uni in Northern Ireland as a backup choice, you dont need BMAT OR UKCAT and it offers medicine :obama:
All you got to do is put your head down and work. Bulgaria and Romania isn't some where I would want to send my daughter. Try get into a UK uni. Plus I had to pack them frozen somali burgers :susp:waan soo rafaaday
20170419_133851.png

I believe you.

My bruddah :salute:

@crudetruth are you collecting benefits now?

You need to stop trolling on YouTube and get a job .

Got a part time job and am studying cisco.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
University is overrated. You have to take out a huge RIBA loan (which is a declaration of war against Allah) and you spend many painful years trying to pay it back + the interest. What's wrong with a free diploma?

You just need to get your foot through the door and you can work your way up the career ladder through sheer experience.

University is overrated. You have to take out a huge RIBA loan (which is a declaration of war against Allah) and you spend many painful years trying to pay it back + the interest. What's wrong with a free diploma?

You just need to get your foot through the door and you can work your way up the career ladder through sheer experience.

what are you studying?

Iftiin

Accounting. It sounded like easy money, now in my final year I don't know if i'm gonna make it...

so boring :jcoleno:

... i'm just not bothering to revise.

Iftiin

I never heard someone say abkow instead of awowe but i might just be ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts