What are you hoping to become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen.

It's such a huge trap and parents are sadly pushing there kids into it.
My parents were mad at me when I refused uni. Now my father is sending me to different countries as punishment

But I'm enjoying it :chrisfreshhah:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
My parents were mad at me when I refused uni. Now my father is sending me to different countries as punishment

But I'm enjoying it :chrisfreshhah:

Literally the best punishment ever. Nothing beats travelling. I even enjoy every moment of the flight there and back.

Accounting. It sounded like easy money, now in my final year I don't know if i'm gonna make it...

so boring :jcoleno:

... i'm just not bothering to revise.
the money for it definetly pays off. my sister is an accountant and she's ballin fam.
also to answer your other question about what I'm studying...I'm undeclared:vo3yidw:

Iftiin

the money for it definetly pays off. my sister is an accountant and she's ballin fam.
also to answer your other question about what I'm studying...I'm undeclared:vo3yidw:

I'm in college and that's free. Uni is what you got to pay for and, it ain't happening.

Iftiin

angola? With mosquitoes the size of a fist

Audhubillah. I'd be spraying this everywhere. I hate flies and mosquito more than you know (almost broke my Umrah when i was about to spray some flies but was reminded not to) but it'd still be worth it.

spray-tratament-textile-impotriva-insectelor-ex4-lifesystems.png

This western influence is worthless.

I would like to see my self as religious scolar and speak fluent arabic and many other languages.

Travel around the world and promote human rights and defending the underdog and politically dis franchised ppl.

That alone will insha allah grant me jannah and 72 virgins in paradise.

:ohreally:

Last edited:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
software/web developer.

Hopefully upper middle class, move to a trendy neighborhood in Denver or Seattle (large somali community, tons of jobs) and get married to someone in a totally different field than me.

That's my dream right now, nothing wild. I don't want to be a millionaire if that happens I would never want to be the face of my company. I'd be one of the background people, I'm super low key.

Already graduated with a masters in CS and I've been working for 4 years now.
I forget everybody on this forum is still a child or a fob. :mybusiness:

Hey is computer science good major. I though its very hard to get job with cs

Alsodo u have to learn programming before or they teach u programming

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Pilot,
ever since I was Young I wanted to fly on Planes. Today I fulfilled my dream I wanted to for 27 years flew Cessna 120 for my Exam. I am Just waiting to fly A380's for Somalis.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
If I become a Pilot for Etihad I will be gaining a salary more than an engineer and Accountant combined.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I don't ever want to be First Officer, it is the most responsible job, I am Responsible but I am not very responsible.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I could can kill the Somali Trump Cabdi Iley AND I would kill any Onlf Dogs, I am Ogaden But the Oagden who Hates Cabdi Iley and Onlf.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Alhamdulilah I have my midwifery degree. I would like to move to Somalia and open a maternal clinic to improve maternal and newborn surival also educate mothers on pregnancy and childbirth especially those in isolated areas.

May allah make it happen for me ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.