What are some turn offs for your future spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are barii to your parents, your kids will be barii to you inshallah. By the time you get that old they won't be kids no more.
A person with good values and upbringing will likely produce offspring with good values.

not necessarily.

My retirement plan is a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun

Cadaan ma is ismoday? Shot gun aaaa Where's your hoyo?:ileycry:

Next generation is going to be something else, there's parents with 5+ kids and usually only 1 comes through with caring for them.
I also know people who didn't have children but have a close friend, neighbour..etc that goes above and beyond. Life is crazy.

True

There's some bad people who produce really good kids too. Which shows having kids is always a blessing.

Messy person
Can't pick after himself
Chauvinist
Nags (yes men nag too oh don't look far just take a look at some of the men on this forum.
-can't be serious with the opposite sex, too friendly or chatty with women.
Lacks gheerah

Its sad because nowadays Men get hated on for having Gheerah and they are deemed as Insecure..

Oh the times we live in..

I meant always being late, wasting your own time is one thing.

:cosbyhmm:

You must be traumatised by somali time.

Here is a simple trick I learned.

Lets say you want to hang out at 3pm,

Just tell them its at 1pm

They will miraculously be on time.

N

nadia

hood behaviour/mentality
unhygienic
too religious
over intelligent
rude
arrogant
self obsessed
controlling
desperate

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
yeah it might sound crazy but men who are over intelligent usually would want a female that is in his league I'm nowhere near intelligent so it would be awkward

Damn, I'm type guy lool. If she doesn't match my status, then I will not lay kids with that thing :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Don't worry abaayo, you will find a truck driver that makes six figures that owns his own truck. :salute:

Damn, I'm type guy lool. If she doesn't match my status, then I will not lay kids with that thing :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Don't worry abaayo, you will find a truck driver that makes six figures that owns his own truck. :salute:
Usually I don't find a woman that is as smart as me and the ones that are smart calcaal too much
I will marry a woman that is as dumb as a brick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending