What are some turn offs for your future spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Women use to be turned on by men taking control, but goddam Jews got to the water supply system and now we have this genetically engineered retards :wow1:

lying or any sign of dishonesty. she gets 0 strikes. one lie, she's out.
hygiene is a massive deal, especially the mouth. dont wanna smell her kilkilo either.
has to have an average IQ at least, I know that's asking for a lot but I can't be bothered with a doqon.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@dhegdheer's husband during their wedding night...

"I know that we're married and now in a hotel room together but as a male feminist I believe it would be wrong of me to not ask for your permission before I go balls deep into you."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:
:mjlol:

@dhegdheer : "Yes"

husband: "Yes? Okay say it again so I can make sure u didn't say no"

dhegdheer: "Yes"

husband: "Okay one more time. That could be a Danish no, who knows"

dhegdheer:

california-drought-ba-900-6.gif

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Women use to be turned on by men taking control, but goddam Jews got to the water supply system and now we have this genetically engineered retards :wow1:

They still are, it's all a front. Just like when guys say they love girls with attitudes. :mjlol: I swear I used to be part of the anti-sex discrimination society. You have 10x better odds than those dudes knee-deep in their shit. They're literally gyaldem to them.

As long as you aren't genuinely sexist it's all good

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They still are, it's all a front. Just like when guys say they love girls with attitudes. :mjlol: I swear I used to be part of the anti-sex discrimination society. You have 10x better odds than those dudes knee-deep in their shit. They're literally gyaldem to them.

As long as you aren't genuinely sexist it's all good

War, it's banter, nacaal :mugshotman:

Only 17% of American women identify as a feminist - that should tell you something.

Gambar

VIP
lying or any sign of dishonesty. she gets 0 strikes. one lie, she's out.
hygiene is a massive deal, especially the mouth. dont wanna smell her kilkilo either.
has to have an average IQ at least, I know that's asking for a lot but I can't be bothered with a doqon.

:icon lol: kilkilo ku yeeh dee deodorant marso dheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts