What are some of your favorite one liners?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This neef really said “Give me madax” to Sophi :deadrose:

:williamswtf: He wanted to become an eunuch in 1 samurai chop.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No sweetheart, I’m not like these other niggas. I offer something you can’t resist. My forehead is small to medium. No bidaar genes in sight. I will give you small foreheaded children mcnto.

Do you want in is the real question. Now hurry up and slide in the pms before I don't want it no more :diddyass:

I know marketing gimmicks. And when an offer is limited time only the intention is to create the impression of false scarcity. I don't work under pressure and expect me to do price comparisons. :farmajoyaab: What I need to know is your differentiating factor? Unconventionality really speaks to me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most of them died but the ones that lived through the procedure went on to become really influential and powerful. So it's not all bad. At least, you won't have to suffer girl problems or deal with the pesky hormones that drive you to reproduce. In that regard, Eunuchs lead relatively peaceful lives.
I don’t how eunuchs live tbh. No way I could live like that.
:mjcry:

The problem with eunuchs is they aged very poorly, suffered from extreme fatigue, weight gain, breast enlargement, loss of body hair and fluctuating hormones etc. It's a sad fate. Nonetheless, @Miro I'm prepared to use steel if you act up.

I know it feels so good :banderas:

There's a reason why it was called 'head orgasm' back in the day.
In fact, the tingling sensation may even be better than intercourse.
how do y'all get the tingles, i only cringe and stare at the screen confused :ayaanswag:
i remember listening to a serial killer/kidnapper asmr last month
no tingles but pretty entertaining

psyche

To each their own
how do y'all get the tingles, i only cringe and stare at the screen confused :ayaanswag:
i remember listening to a serial killer/kidnapper asmr last month
no tingles but pretty entertaining

I've heard people say the same thing. All I do is wear headphones and keep the volume high enough to which the sensation occurs. Maybe not everyone feels the same way?

lalayariis

Bad cop
i was gonna listen to that one, but i had enough of hearing "yandere" super enunciated american male voices assault my ears so i just exited the tab and went about my day
Damn I was gonna show you the murder one too if you liked that one. She’s very entertaining let’s say I wouldn’t mind dying to comedy gold like her. When I watch it I feel like I died and I get the best sleep ever :mjkkk::pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I've heard people say the same thing. All I do is wear headphones and keep the volume high enough to which the sensation occurs. Maybe not everyone feels the same way?
I only get ASMR when I’m not trying to get it or don’t think about it. What I think will give me it doesn’t and what I don’t think will does.

Trending