What are some of your favorite one liners?!

lalayariis

Bad cop
How is it that a dignified thread about one-liners turned into a gross and weird discussion about MSR fetish. Yuck, you wierdos make your own weird thread and stop derailing this. :drakewtf:
ASMR isn’t a fetish warya, it’s for people who have insomnia and trouble sleeping to relax. :ufdup:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
They gay bro. Let's bring it back on track What you saying about asking girls for madax as a one-liner, do you think it's viable in our current climate?
Definitely not. Maybe 10 yrs ago, but #MeToo has killed this. We are all walking on eggshells now be careful.:cosbyhmm:

I have the wittiest one liners but they go right above most people’s heads sadly.:mjcry:

lalayariis

Bad cop
They gay bro. Let's bring it back on track What you saying about asking girls for madax as a one-liner, do you think it's viable in our current climate?
The only madax you’ll get is a bat to your skull warya if you ever ask that. Just because a dude says yes to you doesn’t mean a female will, that’s nasty.:drakewtf:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Definitely not. Maybe 10 yrs ago, but #MeToo has killed this. We are all walking on eggshells now be careful.:cosbyhmm:

I have the wittiest one liners but they go right above most people’s heads sadly.:mjcry:
You better not use it warya or I’m sending the uwu lady to your doorstep :pachah1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Hate to break it to you, but all of us here are in modern society too and this is a platform where the voices of these people can reach others.
Social justice warrior swinging at me already. :francis:

If you took the blinders off, you’d realize I was talking about the “getting madax” joke @Miro referred to.

I meant you can’t ask a random girl for madax without being ready to face the consequences.

Not certain what you were trying to prove.

Trending

Latest posts