What are some of your favorite one liners?!

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
What line pops up when you see this image? I use this often when I hear questionable antics from the iron deficient race

EDvaOUFXsAEeAKs.jpg
From the streets did she emerge and to the streets she will return and I say unto you "she is for the streets" so be not weary when she must return from whence she came

This isn’t exactly a one liner but the punchline for the last line needs to context to make sense. If your friend can’t break bread for you, like share what they have if you’re both struggling or only you are they’re not your true friend. That’s my motto these days because I put my all to keep my friends safe money wise and everything, too, and I’m tired of people not being able to do the same. :fittytousand:

And if he can't break bread, he fake
I had one mo' buck on my plate
It was me and bro, we was in the sto'
And both of us got fifty cent cakes
Bless your heart

This isn’t exactly a one liner but the punchline for the last line needs to context to make sense. If your friend can’t break bread for you, like share what they have if you’re both struggling or only you are they’re not your true friend. That’s my motto these days because I put my all to keep my friends safe money wise and everything, too, and I’m tired of people not being able to do the same. :fittytousand:

And if he can't break bread, he fake
I had one mo' buck on my plate
It was me and bro, we was in the sto'
And both of us got fifty cent cakes
:mindblown: it said one-liners not a whole essay of gibberish

Trending