what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
"I buy food already made. I never cook".

"I don't want kids"

"My favourite shisha flavour is grape"

"I don't talk to my father"

I also found out one had a mental illness but she was on medication. Her medication was working because she was very normal to me.

I dont envy any man having to be in the halal dating scene. It is like you are in a swimming pool filled only with xaar and you are looking for a diamond ring.

Reborn
"I buy food already made. I never cook".

"I don't want kids"

"My favourite shisha flavour is grape"

"I don't talk to my father"

I also found out one had a mental illness but she was on medication. Her medication was working because she was very normal to me.

I dont envy any man having to be in the halal dating scene. It is like you are in a swimming pool filled only with xaar and you are looking for a diamond ring.

Alot of somali households are just mothers.Aint it unfair to just cut her off due to an absent father (divorce and etc)?

Wouldn't it be best to hear the attitude she has towards him and if it's wrong then cut her off?

Mozart

You need people like me
Alot of somali households are just mothers.Aint it unfair to just cut her off due to an absent father (divorce and etc)?

Wouldn't it be best to hear the attitude she has towards him and if it's wrong then cut her off?
They have huge issues as a result of having no father figure. Harsh but it’s true

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria

Unless he left Islam, you are not allowed to cut off your father. It is highly unlikely he left Islam. Stop making excuses for a bad woman.

back in september i was flirting with this xalimo got to the point where i introduced her to my family. The day after we meet up in a caffe i asked her what she thought about my family should've never done that the idiot went on a 30min rant about how everybody looked weird and sheiid how the food was terrible mind u i spendt hours making it for her and even bought a expensive cake too. the audacity after she was done i told she could jump of a cliff and walked away f*ck her
Man f*ck her, you did the right thing

Some fathers leave while their kid/kids are very small and once the kid or kids grow up they have no connection to him. There's no excuse to bounce out of your children's life as soon as you divorce their mother.

Some fathers leave while their kid/kids are very small and once the kid or kids grow up they have no connection to him. There's no excuse to bounce out of your children's life as soon as you divorce their mother.

That guy who just said he stopped speaking to a girl because she isn't in contact with her father is ruthless wallahi

Trending

Latest posts