what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I dont mind that per se.

I asked her what else she enjoys to do. She said "nothing much, I just really like shopping" with an accent that sounds swahili. She interrupted me to ask the store clerk about some jacket. It was over the phone ofcourse.

Needless to say, I never contacted her again.
Materialistic and a kenyan accent = Major ICK
View attachment 154132

That's red flag on point
Rule NO1

Never date someone from Eastleigh
Wtf is wrong with u should be familiar with this , the gold digging is an industry established for quite a time not only are they materialistic sxb they'll drain your pockets too.

Kkkkkk
Tan Somalia joogta yara daanta

That's red flag on point
Rule NO1

Wtf is wrong with u should be familiar with this , the gold digging is an industry established for quite a time not only are they materialistic sxb they'll drain your pockets too.

Kkkkkk
Yarta Buuran Dhaxda Dhuban :lawd:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
That's red flag on point
Rule NO1

Kkkkkk
I've never been to kenya fam. But I've got to know a few of them somewhere else so I can relate to what you're saying

I would instantly figured her out if she spoke english. But she strictly spoke in fluent swedish. So it took me a few minutes to sus her out.
She was surprised when I asked her if she lived to nairobi before. And she said yeah. That was my cue to exit.

I asked her more questions which further confirmed my suspicions and later I told her "it was nice getting to know you but, I'm gonna handle some arrends right now. I'll catch up with you later"

Never again fam. I could sense the voidness in her

She kept insisting on doing haram things and said once that we are gods children and he is our father. Mind you she's muslim, never looked at her the same

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is it disrepectful if he calls u THICC?

tenor.gif

That will never happen.

Trending