We don't want a overweight president for puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happens just don't elect guys who look like this plz :damn:, wallahi it says a lot about their character and the trait they hold.

abdiwali deserves to rest and get his health back together. he went from a relatively good looking man to a fat f*ck, he really is in a critical condition. he has started of as a good man but has been a absolute degenerate as of lately
rn6r1wlf1gmrkh0sy96h_400x400.jpeg
site_197_Somali_555981.JPG

img_2583-jpg.24430

and even worse this nobody, he looks like he is wearing a costume. unfit to run for anything lool just look at that chin, i just want to know what got him to this point.:ileycry: he reminds me of the the nutty professor
nutty_720_2_large.png

DvhRsiLX0AA70oy.jpg

he is running out of breath just strolling :faysalwtf:
DvRb-OuWsAAMv8-.jpg

meanwhile the healthy side of puntland, a athletic flexible young man who single handily ran the security of Puntland.
Dv_uGJ-XQAElbaV.jpg
DwBHqtGX4AEfwff.jpg
DwBCOSEXgAE1JXU.jpg

Not only is he for the youth, he's for woman as well

Last edited:
Gaas is done politically. He is not wanted in Puntland and the Somali gov dont want him to return. The race is between Ali haji warsame and Dr Ali cisse.

Gaas is done politically. He is not wanted in Puntland and the Somali gov dont want him to return. The race is between Ali haji warsame and Dr Ali cisse.
the guys you metion ali warsame anda ali cisse just don't meet the criteria needed for puntland, our security is under threat more than ever before
ali warsame don't the first know the first thing about security he is worn out and a tired looking guy.

and Ali Ise is not even a puntlander to being with, he was puntland's public enemy number 1 just a few years ago, he is sent from xamar by hawiye cartel to destabilize puntland so it can become the next amisom colony in somalia but that my friend will not happen :camby:
ali ise has zero support from puntlanders, a just a lot of foreign aid funding farmaajo :mahubowtf:

the guys you metion ali warsame anda ali cisse just don't meet the criteria needed for puntland, our security is under threat more than ever before
ali warsame don't the first know the first thing about security he is worn out and a tired looking guy.

and Ali Ise is not even a puntlander to being with, he was puntland's public enemy number 1 just a few years ago, he is sent from xamar by hawiye cartel to destabilize puntland so it can become the next amisom colony in somalia but that my friend will not happen :camby:
ali ise has zero support from puntlanders, a just a lot of foreign aid funding farmaajo :mahubowtf:
Did Dhulbahante sign the foundation of Puntland? So what makes Ali Isse a non puntlander? Gaas himself came from Xamar to become Puntland president so he was sent also? Or is this a excuse to dismiss certain clans?
Assd was head of Puntland security when it got worse...:kanyeshrug:the guy is incompetent and has zero chance.

Last edited:
All these Anti Deni propaganda posts will just make it so much sweeter when you see him leading your home.

Everything you've said is correct except for who you think is contending. It's between Jebiye Deni and Asad.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I sense negative vibes from Said Deni, the man seems to be Gaas's clone. If Gaas gets dumped then we need tougher athletic guys like Asad Diyaano and Ali Haji.

:mjhaps: we should have a law that says if a president gains 30lbs in 6months after taking office, he gets impeached.

Let them secure Maka al mukaramah road first. Nobody cares what they want.:mjkkk:

Even though he looks like a burt chicken nugget I love that thick boi Gaas he’s dependent and stable you know he would make puntland great again

I sense negative vibes from Said Deni, the man seems to be Gaas's clone. If Gaas gets dumped then we need tougher athletic guys like Asad Diyaano and Ali Haji.
yep Said Deni is a dodgy character, not to be trusted at all. has a lot illicit financial dealings in Bosaso thus the huge money financing his campaign, he is gaas 2.0 you can he's the lazy type guy who does nothing but enjoy his given position and utilizes to accumulate more illicit wealth, weight gain says a lot about the character of a person,

they don't take care of themselves, why should we trust them to take care of puntland and it's security

we also don't want khaliif ciise and morgan i don't dislike them but the world community would not be on the side of puntland if our president is wanted for crimes against humanity, we want a fresh face a youthful person with experience a.k.a asad osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts