We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Taxes should be halved. Welfare should not be a thing for able bodied people. Useless social programs for the lazy are why taxes are so high. If you're not disabled or a poor old person, get a job or starve. It should be criminal how much is taken out of paycheques.

Taxes should be halved. Welfare should not be a thing for able bodied people. Useless social programs for the lazy are why taxes are so high. If you're not disabled or a poor old person, get a job or starve. It should be criminal how much is taken out of paycheques.
I know uneducated truck drivers that make six figures, there's no excuse.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I know uneducated truck drivers that make six figures, there's no excuse.

Governments also pays the job grant for training for certain fields like truck driving. They definently have no excuse.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The NHS is shit. Shit i tell. My brother in law works as a doctor and he tells me accident and emergency has become a shit show. People waiting for hours in an ambulance.

Waiting list is fucked. And staff are leaving because they are demoralised. Tax money is fixing nothing here.
Finally somebody is keeping it a buck. Just because a country's healthcare is "free", it don't mean its good.

I mean look at Sweden. The education is shit, the welfare system is mad flawed.
The justice system is a sad joke(pedos and rapists buss case left right and centre)
Healthcare here is utter garbage.

Reasons for that: Stealthy corruption from the top, less money trickling down to the system.
There are more taxpayers and more additional taxes than ever before yet the country keeps running into deficit.

America is shamelessly corrupt and the people know it. But in Sweden, they will make sure to cover everything up and blame immigrants for the lack of funds. And people actually believe this shit. I am convinced that Europeans are way more gullible than Americans despite having higher IQ.

I personally find it crazy when people actually believe that their government cares about them, especially Somalis who sold themselves out for a system and a culture that will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum with no juice

But to each their own.

GemState

36/21
VIP
You get your pay check after working like a donkey and u just watch your money being robbed by the government. Fuel is taxed. Road tax. TV license. Vat tax

Add inflation and national insurance hikes and you wonder what the f*ck is the point?
Move to the Gulf

Finally somebody is keeping it a buck. Just because a country's healthcare is "free", it don't mean its good.

I mean look at Sweden. The education is shit, the welfare system is mad flawed.
The justice system is a sad joke(pedos and rapists buss case left right and centre)
Healthcare here is utter garbage.

Reasons for that: Stealthy corruption from the top, less money trickling down to the system.
There are more taxpayers and more additional taxes than ever before yet the country keeps running into deficit.

America is shamelessly corrupt and the people know it. But in Sweden, they will make sure to cover everything up and blame immigrants for the lack of funds. And people actually believe this shit. I am convinced that Europeans are way more gullible than Americans despite having higher IQ.

I personally find it crazy when people actually believe that their government cares about them, especially Somalis who sold themselves out for a system and a culture that will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum with no juice

But to each their own.
I am telling you man I lost count on how many Malis I mean Malis have gone private.

It's broken inside. My wife is a doctor and she gets text messages everyday from hospitals and gp surgeries looking for locums or shifts.

The pay is insane but no one is going for it because people had enough of the system

Tax is aight. Rent and the housing market especially down south is the real killer in the UK. Fucking 1 bedroom box back when I was in London, rent is a joke and even worse if you want to buy.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why am I depressing?.for wanting more of my money instead of it going to a useless government

I am taking about your climate denialism.

People like you are the reason why Somalia receives droughts and famines every two years.

Your views are killing your people.

reer

VIP

People like you are the reason why Somalia receives droughts and famines every two years.

with the population boom half of geeljires should be made to farm or fish. move them to the rivers and coasts. the other half let them continue.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
with the population boom half of geeljires should be made to farm or fish. move them to the rivers and coasts. the other half let them continue.

Still Somalia is affected by climate events such El Niño and La Niña, which will get worse with climate change.

More Somalis will suffer from the affects of famine and drought, which will kill many of our people.

Desertification will continue and less greenery in our country.

This is why I said that @Kool-Aid and @Dino are depressing.

climate change is first world middle class caadan problem. People who have too much time and money on their hands who are busy looking for causes because their live is empty and depressed.

There are far more bigger problems on earth than global carbon dioxide concentration.

Somalia needs education and tree planting. education to stop the idiots from burning trees down causing droughts.

Apollo

VIP
Desertification will continue and less greenery in our country.

Overgrazing and charcoal harvesting are the main cause for desertification in Somaliweyn. The rainfall pattern has actually been slowly increasing and floods have become more commonplace. Those HOA famines are mainly caused by the lack of planning and brief periods of aridity rather than a sustained trend of lower rainfall.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Those HOA famines are mainly caused by the lack of planning and brief periods of aridity rather than a sustained trend of lower rainfall.

You could be right about the desertification but as someone that lives in an Indian Ocean country, the famines are due to climate change.

Australia is currently facing regular droughts because of El Niño and La Niña. Somalia in being on the other side of the Indian Ocean as well as having a similarish environment, is suffering the same.

We learnt about this at school and even the UN has regularly discussed the impacts of El Niño and La Niña in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
You could be right about the desertification but as someone that lives in an Indian Ocean country, the famines are due to climate change.

Australia is currently facing regular droughts because of El Niño and La Niña. Somalia in being on the other side of the Indian Ocean as well as having a similarish environment, is suffering the same.

We learnt about this at school and even the UN has regularly discussed the impacts of El Niño and La Niña in Somalia.

There is some weird pattern going on where Australia is becoming drier while East Africa is becoming slightly wetter. Look into it, seems like a real thing.

That big locust plague not too long ago across East Africa was due to slightly increased rainfall causing a big spike in locust populations.

Trending