We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

I’ve seen some people come from Scandinavia to Canada and they seem to never want to work. It’s straight to the shisha spots. How can we guarantee that you will go straight to work
Lool.. Seriously I've been working since I was like 16 years old.. I take pride in working and earning my own money.

Subsidized by oil money and the abuse of South Asian workers.

Don't give a f*ck. South Asians get a job that's pays them triple what they earn back home.

Unlike alot of bleeding hear liberals and climate change khasaros I don't care about the environment.

Even they’re heading towards taxes in the next few years. Furthermore, the living expenses are steep.

That is if you can get past your government relying on fossil fuels and modern day slavery.
Have you seen oil and gas prices lately?

Apollo

VIP
Don't give a f*ck. South Asians get a job that's pays them triple what they earn back home.

Unlike alot of bleeding hear liberals and climate change khasaros I don't care about the environment.

It is not sustainable, but I doubt it will collapse in the next 30 years. If you plan to have children there, they might regret your decision.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's crazy.. We can think this for Gretha thunberg types.. Next they'll ban hilib.
Environmental change meeting in Glasgow this mouth, they all come by plane, increasing CO2. Its all talk, no change, just makes life harder for your average joe. They are mere hypocrites, especially that girl, Greta.

@Dino Have you read my Somali oil now! To hell with the environmentalist thread!

These environmentalist will stop at nothing to make our lives more miserable! Resist!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Kool-Aid and @Dino are the type of guys to catch their wife cheating but refuses to dump them because it means they won’t be able to have sex with them.

Blind in the face of overwhelming evidence, ignorance or stupidity.

:mjlol:

Trending