We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
climate change is first world middle class caadan problem. People who have too much time and money on their hands who are busy looking for causes because their live is empty and depressed.

There are far more bigger problems on earth than global carbon dioxide concentration.

Somalia needs education and tree planting. education to stop the idiots from burning trees down causing droughts.

Google El Nino and Somalia.

You live in the UK.

I live in Australia with a desert climate that suffers regular droughts and flooding.

Climate Change affects tropical countries like Somalia and Australia more than Europe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is some weird pattern going on where Australia is becoming drier while East Africa is becoming slightly wetter. Look into it, seems like a real thing.

That big locust plague not too long ago across East Africa was due to slightly increased rainfall causing a big spike in locust populations.

Bro that’s literally the El Niño and La Niña cycle if I remember correctly.

One gets drier while the other gets wetter and it switches every few years.

Climate change is making this phenomenon more common and more severe.

Bro that’s literally the El Niño and La Niña cycle if I remember correctly.

One gets drier while the other gets wetter and it switches every few years.

Climate change is making this phenomenon more common and more severe.
Climate change is bogus... I don't buy it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think @Periplus is an extreme left winger.. The annoying woke type

When I meet types like @Periplus
I wanna fire up on my charcoal grill, cook a cow and burn the tires on my v8 ford mustang..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not stupid, I know petroleum is useful, cars are useful and Somalia should drill for oil.

But saying climate change doesn’t exist is stupid when Somalia is one of the biggest victims of it. I live in Australia which is also a big victim.

You can say climate change exists and still drive your petrol car without any guilt.

As for my political views, yes I vote left-wing and yes I went to BLM protests.

You mad?

Apollo

VIP
Taxes should be halved. Welfare should not be a thing for able bodied people. Useless social programs for the lazy are why taxes are so high. If you're not disabled or a poor old person, get a job or starve. It should be criminal how much is taken out of paycheques.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on it ever being lowered much beyond 30%. Even the center-right wants to keep it at those levels.

While the left wants to increase it, the center-right maintains those 30-something rates and nobody ever votes right-libertarians into power who would really lower it.

reer

VIP
Overgrazing and charcoal harvesting are the main cause for desertification in Somaliweyn. The rainfall pattern has actually been slowly increasing and floods have become more commonplace. Those HOA famines are mainly caused by the lack of planning and brief periods of aridity rather than a sustained trend of lower rainfall.
You could be right about the desertification but as someone that lives in an Indian Ocean country, the famines are due to climate change.

Australia is currently facing regular droughts because of El Niño and La Niña. Somalia in being on the other side of the Indian Ocean as well as having a similarish environment, is suffering the same.

We learnt about this at school and even the UN has regularly discussed the impacts of El Niño and La Niña in Somalia.
the increase in rainfall will be canceled out by temperature rise. no point in more rain if you get 40C summer.

Apollo

VIP
the increase in rainfall will be canceled out by temperature rise. no point in more rain if you get 40C summer.

Temperatures won't rise much around the equator. It will only rise by a lot around the arctic and around the 30th parallels north and south (Moroco, South Africa latitudes basically).

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I am telling you man I lost count on how many Malis I mean Malis have gone private.

It's broken inside. My wife is a doctor and she gets text messages everyday from hospitals and gp surgeries looking for locums or shifts.

The pay is insane but no one is going for it because people had enough of the system
I don't blame them.
Everybody there getting stretched out thin by the system.
Meanwhile the gov is too busy eating lobsters and snorting yay

I am not mad at you being left-wing, but for you supporting non-issues like BLM. Americans spreading their BS racial dynamics to the rest of the world.:pachah1:
Sometimes facebook suggest me friends among them xalimos with beautiful faces in my area/country then when I click on the profile I see their wall is blastered with BLM and that black hand sign.. And I'm like this looking for the exit

Apollo

VIP
Sometimes facebook suggest me friends among them xalimos with beautiful faces in my area/country then when I click on the profile I see their wall is blastered with BLM and that black hand sign.. And I'm like this looking for the exit

Last year I unironically became a victim of a black criminal (Afro-Brazilian) who stole something from me. This makes me support BLM even less. :mjlol:

reer

VIP
Temperatures won't rise much around the equator. It will only rise by a lot around the arctic and around the 30th parallels north and south (Moroco, South Africa latitudes basically).
temperature is rising. in summer mogadishu is hotter than it was 40 years ago. no point in 40C temperatures and more evaporation negating rainfall increase.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am not mad at you being left-wing, but for you supporting non-issues like BLM. Americans spreading their BS racial dynamics to the rest of the world.:pachah1:

In Australia, the BLM is a different issue. George Floyd just propelled it into public consciousness.

Since our Royal commission two decades ago into Aboriginal deaths in custody, hundreds of aboriginal people have died in custody at the hands of police officers.

There have been no convictions even in the face of overwhelming CCTV evidence.

At least in America or elsewhere, you will get the odd conviction for a police officer.

Apollo

VIP
temperature is rising. in sumer mogadishu is hotter than it was 40 years ago.

Very minimal.

C3S_PR_Jan2021_Fig1_12month_anomaly_Global_ea_2t_202001-202012.png

Trending

Latest posts